Deleted
Deleted Avatar

INFO | CANONS & POSITIONS | WANTED-ADS | WHAT WE COULD USE

• Running since February 14, 2018
• Humble but active community
• Welcoming staff & members
• Plot-centric with events
• Opposing factions & IC prejudices

^ This is KD's current advertisement. I'm looking to replace it with a new one that's just as nice or nicer.

Requests
• Kismet & Divided be two different colours without a space between "kismetdivided"
• The ad feature a couple/duo (m/m, f/f, m/f)
• Nothing too happy/flowery/sunshine and joy. KD is about a utopia that's really a dystopia. The government oppresses a certain group of people. The two sides are basically warring. KD also offers site progression and is opening up to exploration, etc. It's also located in a desert, though the "utopia" is a "bubbled" futuristic city, and the dystopia is the outer slums in the desert that surrounds it.
• Either all the text that's on the current image be included or there's enough deliberate space where I can add it myself

There are people who are bound by a name that is the essence of their soul, and someone shares that name as well. We call these people “Kismets,” Children of Fate, and they typically fight in pairs. They have the ability to twist words into spells – the manifestation of metaphors.

However, there are those who are not bound by the same fates and we call these people “ordinaries.” Ordinaries have been oppressed for decades without knowing it or knowing why. Some theorise it’s because they have the ability to carve their own fates.

In this city of division where all fates are divided, what will your fate have in mind for you?

Duo Focus • Metaphor Spell Battles • Progressive Plot • Inspired by Loveless

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. :)
last edit on Oct 23, 2018 19:00:43 GMT by Deleted
stultifera navis
aliasnines
pronounsshe/her
526written posts
ninelieearned bits
offlinecurrently
ninelie
Part of the Furniture
ninelie Avatar
warming the water for the crown prince's turtle
I hope you don't mind me taking a stab at it!

Let me know if my image choice isn't dark enough, or if you've got some images at your disposal that would be cool too!

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar

This is beautiful! I really love how you designed it. Would it be too much trouble to ask for a different image, though? We don't have elves in KD (I don't usually mind if it's subtle, but her ears are very long and noticeable). We do have people with animal ears and tails, though, if that helps.

I can look for a different picture if you need, or if you have a different one that could work, could try that instead. :)

last edit on Oct 23, 2018 17:47:09 GMT by Deleted
stultifera navis
aliasnines
pronounsshe/her
526written posts
ninelieearned bits
offlinecurrently
ninelie
Part of the Furniture
ninelie Avatar
iota Avatar

This is beautiful! I really love how you designed it. Would it be too much trouble to ask for a different image, though? We don't have elves in KD (I don't usually mind if it's subtle, but her ears are very long and noticeable). We do have people with animal ears and tails, though, if that helps.

I can look for a different picture if you need, or if you have a different one that could work, could try that instead. :)

No problem!! I can look for a new image for sure. Or if you find one in the meanwhile that totally fits the bill, just post the link right here! :thumbsup:
stultifera navis
aliasnines
pronounsshe/her
526written posts
ninelieearned bits
offlinecurrently
ninelie
Part of the Furniture
ninelie Avatar

M/M Ad

F/F Ad

If I find another M/F image that fits the criteria I'll whip one up of that as well!
last edit on Oct 23, 2018 18:57:13 GMT by ninelie
3,083written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

On user request. If you'd like it reopened for any reason, just PM a staff member