do any of you play dragalia lost?

pronounsshe/her
129written posts
Y A M S ! ! !earned bits
offlinecurrently
Y A M S ! ! !
Y A M S ! ! ! Avatar
hnnnngh
it's a fun game!  i've been lucky with some of my pulls and I enjoy the leveling and how it doesn't really have a pvp to get caught up in.

my favorite character/pull so far is Vice!  i've promoted him all the way to 5 stars and i've gotten him the best weapon I can make right now.  i love him.

my player id is 6361 9516 319 if you wanna be friends!

do any of you play?  what do you like about it? whose your favorite character? c:
pronounsshe/her
45written posts
evarainearned bits
offlinecurrently
evarain
evarain Avatar
To get up after a defeat is more admirable, than the strength to lose.
* raises hand* I do! I love the game, art & music!!! <3 It's a fun game to play.

All of the characters are interesting but my favorite would have to be Elisanne. LOL! She's too hilarious with how she loves cute things. And how she interacts with her plushy companion is just too much. I feel bad though because I think I'm the same way. >///<;

I like how you're able to transform into a dragon and destroy stuff. >:U *hides*
last edit on Nov 9, 2018 2:36:56 GMT by evarain
aliaspriestess shizuka
pronounsshe/her
73written posts
shizukaearned bits
offlinecurrently
shizuka
shizuka Avatar

I play this game! ^u^/ I picked it up at the beginning of November or something and haven't stopped playing daily since tbh. It's really cute, and I love the gameplay, music, and graphics. <3 And dragon shapeshifting is like 200% my ultimate fantasy.

My favorite character is Eleonora for very biased reasons as she shares a VA with Arturia Pendragon from Fate/stay night and other Fate/ franchises. XD I promoted her to 5-star too. <3 She's a good bunny saberface.
last edit on Dec 22, 2018 9:59:38 GMT by shizuka