pronounshe / they
1,370written posts
ullaearned bits
offlinecurrently
ulla
Administrator
ulla Avatar
in turning divine, we tangle endlessly
pixel perfect community event:[break]secret santa!
hello pixel people! we saw some of you tossing around the idea of a community secret santa event and here we are to deliver! for those of you that may be unfamiliar with a secret santa, it's basically a community event wherein all participants are assigned another participant to make a gift for (in secret)!

in order to participate, all you have to do is reply to this sign up thread with the wishlist at the bottom filled out. keep in mind that the more details that you can offer, the more likely that your secret santa will be able to make something for you that you'd enjoy! there's a main category for specific things you'd like as well as some general interests and things that you'd be able to make for someone else! this is meant to be an event that anyone can participate in no matter what their individual skills may be, so spare no detail of things that you'd love to receive!

additionally, there's a poll at the top that we'd like all participants to vote in. once we assign everyone their secret santas, we'll also announce what the big reveal date will be and we want to make sure that we pick a date that works for the majority of those participating! if you have any questions about the event, please pm on site or tag me in the #staff-help channel in our community discord server.

sign up will remain open until december 1st when this thread will be locked and secret santas will be assigned!

[b]YOURNAME'S WISHLIST[/b]

[b]FAVORITE COLOR(S):[/b] what colors or color themes are your favorites?
[b]FAVORITE FC(S):[/b] what face claims are your favorites to use?
[b]FAVORITE SERIES:[/b] what series (anime, manga, tv shows, etc) are you favorites?
[b]MISC FAVORITES:[/b] what other things are you fond of that you'd like your secret santa to know about?

[b]CODING:[/b] details about a template you'd like to receive from your secret santa. include details such as type of template, domain (jcink,pb,etc), images, etc. delete if uninterested in receiving a template
[b]GRAPHICS:[/b] details about any special graphics you'd like to receive from your secret santa. include details such as dimensions, color theme, specific images, etc. delete if uninterested in receiving graphics
[b]ICONS:[/b] details about an icon set you'd like to receive from your secret santa. include details such as face claim(s), color themes, etc. delete if uninterested in receiving icons
[b]ART:[/b] details about illustrated art that you'd like to receive from your secret santa. include details such as subject matter, color themes, etc. delete if uninterested in receiving art
[b]MISC:[/b] what other things would you like to receive from your secret santa? consider things like writing drabbles, fanfictions, fanmixes, etc.

[b]PLEASE AVOID:[/b] are there any gifts that you would definitely dislike or hard nos as far as content goes that you'd like for your secret santa to avoid if possible?

[b]THINGS I CAN MAKE:[/b] what kinds of things would you be able to make as a secret santa? this section will be considered when assigning participants
check out this beautiful template made by
template by punki of pixel perfect
last edit on Nov 21, 2018 23:14:06 GMT by ulla
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,501written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
LEAP'S WISHLIST

FAVORITE COLOR(S): I'm particularly fond of f5de6e, but I like pretty much any color. All colors? Good colors. Gradients are nice - monochrome with any number of accents are good. Reds, teals, and yellows are ideal, but probably not together?
FAVORITE FC(S): Kurusu Akira from Persona 5, Fujiwara no Mokou from Touhou, Lee-Enfield from Girls Frontline, Kurookano Shijima from Nabari no Ou, Hatsune Miku from Vocaloid, literally any Fate character... I could go on.
FAVORITE SERIES: My big fandoms are Pokemon, Madoka Magica, Mob Psycho 100, The X-Files, FFX, Fate/, Persona 5, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Touhou, Very Early/Pre-Card Games Yu-Gi-Oh!, 7th Dragon 2020/III, and – of course – Operation: Mindcrime and Savatage's rock operas.
MISC FAVORITES: Visually, I like very loud, bombastic design – this means bright colors, compact use of space, and style variation all throughout. The busier, the better. I also die for metal music, so if you're doing anything with a music theme, like... rock operas... man...... Some of my all-time favorite characters include Reigen Arataka from Mob Psycho 100, Fujiwara no Mokou and Yakumo Yukari from Touhou, Emiya Kiritsugu from Fate/, Nikki from Operation: Mindcrime, Obi-Wan Kenobi from Star Wars, Kurusu Akira from Persona 5, Auron from Final Fantasy X, and Kyoko Sakura from Madoka Magica. Anything at all involving them would make me a happy bean. c:

CODING: I'm good with virtually any code you can throw my way! I'm primarily a Proboards RPer, so ideally Proboards for host? We can always use a new posting template, although I'm also on the lookout for a tracker. Light or dark works fine. Place for icons? I have no idea, sjlkdhfkjsdfh. Tabs are preferred if you know how to do them, minimal hovers are nice, and gradients make my kokoro go doki doki. :eyes:
ICONS: I have literally no preference for look of icons, but I am super gay for Akira and Fujiwara no Mokou (please refer to the favorite face claims above), so I'll take literally every icon of them I can get. Honestly, icon any Fate/ girl and I'll probably end up face claiming her. I guess I'll need Remilia Scarlet icons in the near future? And Waver Velvet, but haha, good luck finding art of him.
ART: I highly doubt that anyone will do art for me, but? I dunno, you could draw me literally any of those aforementioned favorite face claims/favorite characters and I'd be happy. Nikki fanart would make me cry happy tears, but the closet thing he's got to a canon appearance is his MTV music video actor. Art of my main girl would also make me happy? I'm cool with the doodle-iest of doodles to the most complicated you can whip up. NO preference. Do what your heart tells you to do, even if it's a stick figure.
MISC: Hi, I want Mindcrime fanfiction for my VERY DEAD MINDCRIME FANDOM. (There's a big flashing neon sign over that last sentence.) If you're into any of the same fandoms as me and wanna do a drabble, that would be really fun. Anything Touhou would work. Anything involving Gold, Silver, and Crystal from the Pokemon manga would work. I'm currently dying over Antonio Salieri from Fate/, so having him angst would work. Yukari/Reimu??? Akechi/Akira??? A case fic with Reigen and Mob doing their usual do. If you know my OCs well enough, go ahead and give 'em a go, I don't even care how accurate it is. Write me a Sonic/Shadow fanfic about toesucking, I dunno, that'd be pretty funny.

PLEASE AVOID: Please do not write me a Sonic/Shadow fanfic about toesucking. My non-icon graphics needs are too specific to really ask for anything, so I'm pretty much good with anything but that? Also, please don't send me fanmixes. I'm super picky with music, so your probably superior music taste will be entirely lost on me if it's not 100% 80s hair metal. :'c

THINGS I CAN MAKE: I can do coding (duh), icons, I'm scared to say I can do graphics because Pixlr isn't great for, like, anything involving text, BUT IF YOU NEED CHARACTER HOVERS OR SOMETHING, I CAN DO THAT, and writing things! I can't do art very well, or at least not in a way I can get it to you in high quality. Mostly coding, though. To the surprise of no one.

Merry Crysis 3, everyone. <3
last edit on Nov 24, 2018 1:36:25 GMT by pharaoh leap
pronounsHe, Him
133written posts
Dolten♦earned bits
offlinecurrently
Dolten♦
Dolten♦ Avatar
It's your BOi = P
DOLTEN'S WISHLIST

FAVORITE COLOR(S): I'm fan of BLACK #242424 and White #FBFBFB and dabs of Purple #C086FF.
FAVORITE FC(S): Fate Zero Icons are to die for
FAVORITE SERIES: I'm a huge fan of
MISC FAVORITES: Lorde is iconic and I love her music

CODING: I'm a huge fan of skins, I've been wanting a badass teacher to come along and teach me some new things in coding... I really would love to have a guide about coding and doing click transitions and tabs.

GRAPHICS: I need graphics for banners, give me tons of random 250x500, 500x500, icons IDC just give me them.

ICONS: If you could be a doll and make me some image to use as hovers and such and maybe some 100x100 icons which I could use for skinning sites, that would be divine.

PLEASE AVOID: I'm not really picky this is for good fun so whatever I get I'm going to be happy.

THINGS I CAN MAKE: I can make skins, temps, images

last edit on Nov 22, 2018 3:59:10 GMT by Dolten♦
pronounsthey/them
2written posts
blueearned bits
offlinecurrently
blue
blue Avatar
BLUE'S WISHLIST

FAVORITE COLOR(S): any shades of blue (excluding dark), pinks (#FCB8F6), and orange (#FF612A)
FAVORITE FC(S): osamu dazai from bungou to alchemist, mikleo from tales of zestiria, goro akechi from persona 5, ramuda amemura from hypnosis mic -rap battle division-
FAVORITE SERIES: persona, animal crossing, pokemon, gravity falls, hypnosis mic
MISC FAVORITES: n/a!! i am easy to please

GRAPHICS: any graphics from the characters above i would love!! specifically dimensions of 175x325 and 250x350. i would like graphics for goro akechi and ramuda. 
ICONS: icons for osamu dazai from bta, goro akechi from p5, and ramuda amemura from hypmic would be beautiful :3
MISC: p5 fanfic is always good, especially shuake (akira kurusu x goro akechi). fanmixes are always wonderful too!!

PLEASE AVOID: n/a

THINGS I CAN MAKE: i can make graphics and icons, write short oneshots, and make fanmixes on spotify.
aliasrav, birb
pronounshe / they
418written posts
ravyn ⭑earned bits
offlinecurrently
ravyn ⭑
ravyn ⭑ Avatar
RAV'S WISHLIST

FAVORITE COLOR(S): purples, teals (that have more blue hues) and black are the top three!
FAVORITE FC(S): kaine (nier), allura (voltron), viktor nikiforov (yuri on ice), lelouch lamperouge (codegeass), dazai osamu (bungou stray dogs)
FAVORITE SERIES: dishonored, pokemon, yuri on ice, code geass, voltron (can you see a trend with my favorite faces?)
MISC FAVORITES: i love foxes, ravens, and soft things for the most part!

GRAPHICS: i'm always down for some quality graphics! whether it be banners for the sites i'm currently on, or hovers! (i primarily use either 250x350 or 200x300)

ICONS: I LOVE ICONS. i'm an avid collector of icons and such, and would love some especially for the above faces! i might have some already, but sometimes you gotta reach real far for those hard to find, good images.

MISC: fanmixes and fanfiction are a love! especially for dishonored or the voltron cast! (corvosider is my jam, and i love the space fam very much)

PLEASE AVOID: lots of reds and greens, as i'm colorblind to those colors. purples and teals that lean towards blue are good though!

THINGS I CAN MAKE: i've been told i'm very good at making iconsets! my average for icons is around 30 for 100x100 and about 2 for either 250x350 & 200x300!
last edit on Nov 22, 2018 0:38:15 GMT by ravyn ⭑
pronounsshe/her
103written posts
IT'S DIA!earned bits
offlinecurrently
IT'S DIA!
IT'S DIA! Avatar
DIA'S WISHLIST

FAVORITE COLOR(S): Pink! I love all shades of pink <3 But then again any pastel color will make me happy :3
FAVORITE FC(S): Hotaru Shidare from Dagashi Kashi, Deadmaster from Black Rock Shooter and Sonia Nevermind from Danganronpa.
FAVORITE SERIES: All Yu-Gi-Oh! series (I haven't watched it VRAINS yet though huhu), Haikyuu, One Piece, My Hero Academia, and Kuroko no Basuke.
MISC FAVORITES: Indie songs are great, but any music is good too. Also, ikemen anime guys can help make my Christmas less cold teehee ♥

CODING: Proboard templates please! Any would be good; tracker, posting, plotting, misc temps-- I'll treasure them <3 But, I like my templates looking neat and tame?
GRAPHICS: I'll accept anything that has Trafalgar Law's face in it.
ICONS: 150x150 icons of any of the face claims/characters from the series mentioned above please <3
ART: A fanart of Deadmaster please! She needs more love ;w;
MISC: Fanmixes and Dia-insert fanfiction with any of the guys from any of the series mentioned above... romance please. Thank you. //hides

PLEASE AVOID: Neon colors and heavy metal music :(

THINGS I CAN MAKE: I can code templates, make icons and hovers and write stuff :). I can also make covers of songs from your favorite series (/ w \).
last edit on Nov 22, 2018 2:03:21 GMT by IT'S DIA!
Dark Empress
aliasYuki
pronounsshe/her
398written posts
Empress Yukiearned bits
offlinecurrently
Empress Yuki
Empress Yuki Avatar
Do you think we can be just like you?
YUKI'S WISHLIST

FAVORITE COLOR(S): red/black, purple/white
FAVORITE FC(S): munakata reishi, zero kiryuu, taroutachi, giotto vongola, shokudaikiri mitsutada, ignis scientia, ichinose tokiya
FAVORITE SERIES: k project, vampire knight, touken ranbu, tokyo ghoul, persona series, final fantasy series, uta no prince sama, viewfinder
MISC FAVORITES: I love instrumental music, especially sad and emotional ones. I also a huge fan of yaoi so <3

CODING: Phone template, preferably in the form of an Iphone. Strictly Jcink only :3
MISC: Yaoi fanfiction

PLEASE AVOID: If possible do try to avoid giving me any gifts that involve graphics, icon and art. Other than that, none.

THINGS I CAN MAKE: I can make templates, do icons, hovers and write.
last edit on Nov 22, 2018 4:44:15 GMT by Empress Yuki
352written posts
vonearned bits
offlinecurrently
von
von Avatar

VON'S WISHLIST

FAVORITE COLOR(S): Im colorblind but i love any colors done right in a design. Im in love with warm tones right now. I think pastel scheme is timeless but I dig any scheme. I love analogous & monochromatic color schemes because they're easy in the eyes.
FAVORITE FC(S): fate's arjuna, ozymandias & gilgamesh, touken ranbu ookurikara, baccano's claire stanfield, d.gray man's tykki mikk, bungou stray dogs osamu dazai.
FAVORITE SERIES: bungou stray dogs, baccano, durarara, madoka magica.
MISC FAVORITES: visually i like sleek and modern designs. ariana grande is my favorite pop star. NCT is my favorite kpop group. thank u, next is my jam.

CODING: the html output. i can just convert them when i join sites with bbcode. since im pretty loose with my colors and i dont have that favorite shade of colors yet, i'll just give songs that I think would give you inspo to have in case you gift me templates. thank u, next.dream in a dream. we go up. la vie en rose.
GRAPHICS: 200x400 & 200x300 hover images of the fcs tat i love above < 3
ICONS: i would love icons from the fcs i love that i mentioned above.
ART: I doubt i would get art but--- i love fanarts of arjuna & gilgamesh.
MISC: can i get an NCT fanfiction. KIDDING LMAO.

PLEASE AVOID: fanmixes i guess?

THINGS I CAN MAKE: hmm. i can code. icons are okay (i love-hate doing it bc findign graphics can be an ass LMAO). I'm more comfortable working with hover images i guess. OH!!!! and advertisement images/banners/signatures.
last edit on Nov 22, 2018 2:08:53 GMT by von
pronounsshe/her
427written posts
offlinecurrently
cyanide darktearz 💀
cyanide darktearz 💀 Avatar
CYAN'S WISHLIST

FAVORITE COLOR(S): Blues, greens, and purples of any shade/tint and black.
FAVORITE FC(S): I actually don't have any as I typically change them per character and I almost never reuse a character.
FAVORITE SERIES: Miyazaki movies, Fire Emblem, Persona, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun, Pokemon, ATLA, and Steven Universe.
MISC FAVORITES: Spirited Away is my favorite movie of all time. Alm, Kliff, Chrom, Owain, Tharja, Lucina, Camilla, and Leo are the characters I like best from Fire Emblem. P5 Ryuji is my boi. I like Blue and Pink Diamond along with Garnet the most in SU. I also like 9S from Nier:Automata as well.

CODING: Proboards please. I typically don't join jcink sites. A posting template is fine but I would also love a multi-plotter.
GRAPHICS: 200x300 avatars are great.
ICONS: Matching 100x100 icons to go along with the above would be nice.
ART: I would like to see any of those characters drawn above if you do draw something. Maybe something of them being cute?
MISC: Anything is fine.

PLEASE AVOID: Overly saturated & sharpened images. Please do NOT send me anything sad/depressing either.

THINGS I CAN MAKE: I can draw busts of characters and do graphics. I can also do very simple post tables but I'm way better at drawing/editing than I am at coding.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Hi, once posed with these questions, I forgot every little detail about myself.

DANDY'S WISHLIST

FAVORITE COLOR(S): anything but bright yellows kthx
FAVORITE FC(S): ashe from overwatch, mercy from overwatch, mari ohara from love live sunshine, hanamaru kunikida from love live sunshine, you watanabe from love live sunshine, ran mitake from bandori, hina hikawa from bandori, literally all the bandori girls, hi, eli ayase from love live, kira tsubasa from love live, erena toudou from love live, anju yuuki from love live, hector from fire emblem, laegjarn from fire emblem, robert small from dream daddy, bertolt hoover from attack on titan, reiner braun from attack on titan
FAVORITE SERIES: love live (both seasons), bandori/bang dream, junji ito collection, overwatch, rwby, fire emblem
MISC FAVORITES: the other miscellaneous favorites of mine escape me that aren't on the non-physical plane

CODING: honestly I'm fine with anything and everything, either server works, though I'm leaning more towards pb, but I can put a jcink template on a backburner, I just appreciate whatever you are willing to make me :*
GRAPHICS: surPRISE ME
ICONS: surPRISE ME x2 !!!
ART: draw me somethin bootiful, heck draw me memes if you want.
MISC: [in Neyo's voice] Give me everything tonite

PLEASE AVOID: Yeah, hi, please don't send me fanfics with vore or any other weird fetish fics either okay thaaaaaanks.

THINGS I CAN MAKE: I can draw somewhat? Maybe??? That might not be the first option on my list. *shrug emoji* UHHHH, I can do codes. Icons are doable, as well as hovers. Pls no text-based requests. I cannot do text on images to save my life. I can write, yes. I can also probably make fanmixes if someone really wants one of those. Um??? I don't know, I'm pretty open here.
last edit on Nov 28, 2018 3:35:05 GMT by Deleted
Trash Queen
pronounsthey/them
145written posts
naraearned bits
offlinecurrently
nara
nara Avatar
when i close my eyes in the darkness your light is my guide we can walk forward without fear
NARA'S WISHLIST

FAVORITE COLOR(S): i die for blue/yellow pastels. Or like.... rly pretty pinks. I dunno wheezes
FAVORITE FC(S): Annabeth Chase, Rin Tohsaka, Keith Kogane, V (mysmes), Nico Di Angelo, most fire emblem faces tbh
FAVORITE SERIES: voltron, fire emblem, pokemon, fate/, miraculous ladybug, magical girls in general
MISC FAVORITES: I'm the biggest pjo maniac, also dragons, and i blame leap for my love of operation: mindcrime, kpop is an obsession, so is tgs

CODING: post template.... pb jcink idc. Just like.... a post temp. jsjdhdj not helpful ik.
GRAPHICS: jUST MAKE ME PRETTIES?? Preferably fcs im using or characters im playing. Idk.... plenty know me i rp around hshdhs
ICONS: NOTHING SPECIFIC!!!!! SIMILAR TO GRAPHICS TBH 
ART: art of how people see me tbh?? Or my ocs?? Like i would die from either 
MISC: /slams down a surprise me sign

PLEASE AVOID: i'm under 18 pls keep it 17 y/o safe

THINGS I CAN MAKE: graphics, code, icons, basic handdrawn art and i could probably do some drabbles/fanfics!
last edit on Nov 22, 2018 12:54:00 GMT by nara
aliaspriestess shizuka
pronounsshe/her
73written posts
shizukaearned bits
offlinecurrently
shizuka
shizuka Avatar
SHIZUKA'S WISHLIST

FAVORITE COLOR(S): Graphics wise, [Black/darkred/white] [black/fire colors] [monochrome w/ any color accent and a lotta black, I'm shamelessly edgy like that]
FAVORITE FC(S): Nobunaga Oda (Zerker or regular) from FGO, Arturia Pendragon (regular, Lancer or Archer version) from FGO and Fate/stay night, Jeanne d'Arc Alter from FGO, Reimu from Touhou, Neji Hyuuga from Naruto, Lucina and Takumi from Fire Emblem
FAVORITE SERIES: Fate/ series, Naruto, Code Geass, Wolf's Rain, Clannad, Madoka Magica, Okami, Pokemon, Persona 5, FFX, FFXV, Attack on Titan, Legend of Zelda, Fire Emblem
MISC FAVORITES: Swords and smug cute anime girls I guess. Steely-eyed bad-a girl in a black suit riding a motorbike or something. Kitsunes? Cats? Shiba Inus? Wolves? Kemonomimi? Yes. And, Vocaloid.

CODING: Maybe posting templates? Communications posting templates? Whatever you can come up with, I'm sure it'll look great and I'll be blown away! 8 D (I am a total sucker for hovers tho, hypnotize me all day long with those moves hnnnnnng)
ART: If you want to draw an art, drawing any of those FCs would make my day nine times over! <333 Ideas: Nobunaga Oda in modern street/city clothes w/headphones, Nobunaga rocking out in old-fashioned 80's heavy metal lead singer lead guitarist garb, Arturia Pendragon in anything in a black suit as Zero Suit Saber or her usual outfit, Jeanne d'Arc Alter's Shinjuku outfit, Anything Reimu (Kemonomimi Reimu??), Smug Bishounen Neji Hyuuga. >w>
MISC: Hmmm maybe a fun cute little fanfic of... interactions between my favorite FC's anime identities up there. ;D Any silly one-shot crossover or something with either series or FC characters listed above will probably be awesome. XD

PLEASE AVOID: Just no nsfw I guess? Also I don't run any roleplay sites so sadly I wouldn't have much use for a site skin atm. TuT I don't currently have any need for graphics or icons right now~
Honestly it's okay whatever I get, I'm just here to draw a little something for any someone. :3 <3

THINGS I CAN MAKE: I can doodle and draw things, that's all I'm good for. OTL
(Some examples tho? Unfortunately I won't be able to fully render something to this detail bc my hand will straight up break over the winter, but I can draw and lightly color! 1 2 3)
Have a cute wholesome rare or common pairing (straight or gl only, no bl unfortunately)? Let me make fanart for it! XD The one thing with art is that I won't draw nsfw, and can't draw macho style so no JoJo styled characters from me, tragically.
last edit on Nov 22, 2018 5:05:48 GMT by shizuka
pronounsshe/her
328written posts
Mizoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mizo
Mizo Avatar
If you are reading this, I am beautiful.
MIZO'S WISHLIST

FAVORITE COLOR(S): I like most colors, especially vibrant colors. I prefer to avoid neon colors or combinations like red/black/grey, but otherwise, vibrant and pleasant colors are amazing. I'm especially biased towards peach, light orange, and soft blue.

FAVORITE FC(S): I really like Rosetta from Grandblue Fantasy. I also like Makise Kurisu from Steins; Gate and Akira Kurusu from persona 5. I enjoy Robin, Perona, and Monet from One Piece as well.

FAVORITE SERIES: I adore One Piece, Steins; Gate, Psycho Pass, Studio Ghibli, and Death Note.

MISC FAVORITES: I'm a really huge totoro fan! I also play League of Legends a lot, and I enjoy reading their lore.

CODING: Anything simple and sleek will be really nice. I enjoy diamond-shaped icons, and black background templates with gray/silver borders and text. Subtle animations/hover effects are also really excellent, as long as it doesn't obstruct the text and require prior hovering before the text can be seen. Being able to put big images in is great as well. I'm currently looking for posting templates, but plotters are nice as well!

ICONS: I think it'll be really awesome if I can have a Rosetta ( Grandblue Fantasy ) icon set! Any icon set of the aforementioned FCs are awesome as well.

MISC: If you like writing, please feel free to write me a one shot / or a simple drabble about dysfunctional love or anything creative, angsty, and heartbreaking. I would prefer for it to be slice of life, and just all around nice to read. The length doesn't matter- I just really like reading drabbles/one shots. Oh, and if you want more details, I'm really weak for tropes where the girl is more spunky, playful, and charismatic, whereas the guy is more aloof- or anything where the chemistry is just really spicy.

PLEASE AVOID: please, no nsfw, no furry, no heavy content concerning highly triggering topics like rape, death, or anything of that sort.

THINGS I CAN MAKE: I can make any type of graphic, including, but not specific to, hovers, icon sets, character banners, site banners, advertisement banners, and affiliate banners. All those graphics can, and will likely be animated. I can also code templates, make icon sets, and write stories. I cannot, and will not do anything mentioned in the "please avoid" section, and I don't draw as well.
last edit on Nov 22, 2018 12:02:26 GMT by Mizo

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
CLEAR'S WISHLIST

FAVORITE COLOR(S): feels a little risky saying this but i generally like fairly bright midtones. my aesthetic is something generally muted or pale with a single colored accent.
FAVORITE SERIES: i love doctor who, league of legends, anything fate-related, little witch academia, avatar/legend of korra, and not much else with a fandom.

GRAPHICS: an avatar/icon set for pixel perfect itself would be neato.
ICONS: i change my discord icon constantly, so a selection of icons of, i dunno, misc art, your favourite characters in roughly 100x100 dimensions etc. etc. would be great.
ART: if you drew me a quality kushiragi kasane picture i'd prolly syd
MISC: i ship akko/diana pretty hard, so some little fic of that would be cute. also virtually anything korra/doctor who-related, particularly involving the 11th doctor. it sounds odd, but if you're the observational type, i actually love reading little opinion pieces people have on things, be they political, sociological, etc. i think that'd be really sweet. rest assured that i'm not the type to get upset about that kind of stuff, either. fanmixes also good, although i have no real idea of what.

PLEASE AVOID: feeling under any pressure.

THINGS I CAN MAKE: short writing things, graphics (avatars, banners, icons, affiliate buttons, advertisements), fanmixes. i'm too rusty to make a good template atm; i won't do that.
last edit on Nov 22, 2018 15:51:56 GMT by Deleted
pronounsthey/she
248written posts
sacredearned bits
offlinecurrently
sacred
sacred Avatar
Do not seek forgiveness, for it will not ease the burden. It weighs as it should.
SACRED’S WISHLIST

FAVORITE COLOR(S): Monochrome and accent, usually deep red or blue.
FAVORITE FC(S): Genos, Jasper, Noi, Garnet, Giorno Giovanna, Hitoshura, Edward Elric.
FAVORITE SERIES: Dragon Age, Spyro, OPM, Dogs: Bullets and Carnage, Dorohedoro, Maniac, Bojack Horseman, Okami, JJBA, FMA, Lancer RPG.
MISC FAVORITES: I still adore Garnet and Jasper from SU despite dropping the show ages ago, Skyrim and FFXIV will always have a place in my heart, not super deep into fandom tho. Love Nothing But Thieves, that new TOP album, Nothing More, The Algorithm, PVRIS and Starset. MOTHER MOTHER.

GRAPHICS: I usually make my own graphics but I’m not the best so I’d be so hype if someone was kind enough to icon some of my garbage taste. 250X400 for any of the above fcs (Garnet, Giorno and Ed are preferred. I have art for all of them except Garnet tho sorry!)

ICONS: I constantly switch out my Discord icon with various memes or funny faces so like if you wanna make me 100 of those, go for it.
Like this or this or that.

ART: Not rp related but if someone is so inclined I have a Lancer character I love dearly and I rp her sometimes on forums, her name is Lior Amar, looks like Sarah Feingold but thicc (commission by unhealthy doctors!!) and sad and really loves kids and flowers but settled for g u n.

MISC: Fanmixes are cool but I’m not deep into any pre-existing character that way, if someone is confident enough to tackle fanmixing for OCs tho I’m always excited to discover new music for either 1)a broken and depressed revolutionary war vet who hates who she became and never got over her chronic miscarriages/stillbirths and unfulfilled desire to nurture or 2)a teenage runaway who gets snapped up by traffickers and ends up a drug dealer and who, surprise, also hates himself and how his life turned out.

PLEASE AVOID: I’m not huge on other people writing my characters, only because I have very specific visions for them in mind and they often have various ticks and habits and unique thought processes that don’t always translate without the kind of in-depth understanding that comes from Far Too Much Free Time.

THINGS I CAN MAKE: I can code, I do everything from miscellaneous codes to multiplotters to thread trackers and mood boards. I’m not super complex, I do basic hovers and transitions but I’ve no eye for tabs or animations.
You've probably seen a few and my codes here and there.
I can also make Pinterest mood boards for OCs and existing characters, here’s what I’ve done for Lior and Lancer!Isaiah my Lancer campaign (From Here to Auriga) and Mhyrri, a character from a closed site. I write semi-professionally, and am willing to do a series of short poems or a piece of prose in varying in lengths, it will depend on how my muse is for a particular scene. I veer towards sombre and atmospheric, I’ve always been fascinated with the aftermath of things. Here’s an example on Pixel Perfect of how I tend to write.

I can do icons and graphics, but it’s not spectacular.
Unless you trust my music taste I'd rather not do Fanmixes, but I have an eclectic taste. Personally I listen to heavier stuff right now, but I'm also deep into things like Son Lux, Dua Lipa, Sia, various music scores. Point me in a direction and I'd do my best!
last edit on Nov 23, 2018 0:26:48 GMT by sacred