[break]

[break]

[break]

[break]

[break]

[break]

[break]

[break]

i'm not sure how many peopel are really aware of this masterpiece but since i watched it, the whole idea never left me. I love the Magie & Lord System and the whole world Grancrest Senki (EN: The record of Grancrest War) plays. But also i felt like this world had a lot of more.[break]

What i want is to create a Fantasy RP based on the World and Systems of Grancrest Senki.[break][break]

NON-CANON As much as i love the cast, the anime got a happy end and i think they deserve this! Also it would be really hard to create new characters with all of them in.[break][break]

+16 RATING Because it's war, there will be death etc. in the rp. pls be aware of this.[break][break]

PLAYS BEFORE THE ORIGINAL SERIES There are not a lot of infos what was in the past. But this gives a great opportunity to bring in all kind of ideas.[break][break]

YOU DO NOT NEED TO KNOW THE SERIES Like in every RP, i would provide you with all the informations you need to know. So even peopel that just love to play fantasy could join~. You will have the chance to make new races etc.[break][break]

CITIZEN, MAGE OR LORD? There will be a fighting system, but you don't need to practice in them. There is a lot of ways to play here. So you can be a blacksmith, an alchemist, farmer and many more. It would be a lot of text for a interest check to get this in detail. But there will be a lot of possibilities, i promise. [break][break]

HOSTING WILL BE ON PROBOARDS I just find it easier to work with proboards so... yeah no other reason [break][break]

[googlefont=Raleway:300,400,800]

[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]

[googlefont=Roboto+Condensed:300,400,700]

[newclass=.kaisersiegel]width:534px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kaisersiegel1]border:solid 1px #e3e3e3; background: repeating-linear-gradient(0deg, #c47f9b, #e6c6d7);

;padding:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kaisersiegel2]text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kaisersiegeltop]padding:30px;height:111px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kaisersiegelimg, .kaisersiegelimg2]padding:10px;border:solid 2px #fff;background: repeating-linear-gradient(0deg, #c47f9b, #e6c6d7);;float:left;margin-right:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kaisersiegelimg div, .kaisersiegelimg2 div]height:226px;width:422px;padding:3px;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color:#fcfcfc;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kaisersiegelimg2]margin:0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kaisersiegelimg img, .kaisersiegelimg2 img]height:226px;width:422px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kaisersiegeltop1]background-color:#f3f3f3;border-bottom:solid 1px #e3e3e3;padding:30px;font:23px Roboto Condensed;line-height:20px;text-align:right;padding-top:33px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kaisersiegeltop1 div]float:right;margin-left:15px;font:50px Raleway;line-height:45px;font-weight:300!important;margin-top:-3px;color:#cfbf59;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kaisersiegelpost]padding:40px;background-color:#fcfcfc;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kaisersiegelpost font]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#cfbf59;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kaisersiegelpost b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#b7546f;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kaisersiegelbot]border-top:solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color:#f3f3f3;padding:30px;padding-bottom:25px;font:13px Roboto Condensed;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kaisersiegelbot i]color:#d197a8;padding-right:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kaisersiegelbot div]padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kaisersiegelbot a]font:13px Roboto Condensed;color:#aaaaaa!important;[/newclass]

last edit on Nov 24, 2018 17:25:18 GMT by rychelia

WORK IN PROGRESS~
pronounsshe/her
8written posts
rycheliaearned bits
offlinecurrently
rychelia
rychelia Avatar
SPIRELE Avatar
I started reading this manga and need to catch up w/ the anime. Was a solid world and very ambitious to see someone do this. It's a bit out of my forte but lmk when u finish this and i'll certain check it out!

I first started the anime before i got into the manga. Right now i'm batteling the neverending war between skinning and me. But i will keep this thread up to date when i have some new stuff :) 

WORK IN PROGRESS~
pronounsshe/her
8written posts
rycheliaearned bits
offlinecurrently
rychelia
rychelia Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kaisersiegelupdate"]

[attr="class","kaisersiegelupdate1"]
[attr="class","kaisersiegelupdate2"]

[attr="class","kaisersiegelupdatetop"]

[attr="class","kaisersiegelupdateimg"]

[break]

[attr="class","kaisersiegelupdatepost"]

[break]

[break]

[break]

[break]

[break]

[break]

[break]

[break]

[break][break]

[break]

[break]

[break][break]

[break]

[break]

[break][break]

[break]

[break]

Welcome on Atlatan, a continent threatened by demons of another dimension called Chaos.[break]
In the past the nobel lords fought against these demons with the power called Crest, which granted them superhuman powers.[break]
But with every power there comes corruption and greed. Soon enough Atlatan splitted into three main alliances to fight each others in order to gain the ultimate weapon: The Grancrest.[break]
However, not all them seek to destroy the chaos and bring peace back to lands.[break]
So tell me poor soul, which future will you create?[break]
[break]

[break]
UPDATE
[break]

[break]
I did some stuff today like writing the first textes, starting skinning the theme... hitting myself in coding hell for now 18 hours @__@ but at least i finally managed to section the whole forum. Still thinking on the best way for the fighting system~ but there is a lot of skinning waiting for me x_x [break]
[break]
Beside that, i search for possible staffmembers that would want to join me after Kaisersiegel opens the gate :3 DM me when you are interested. [break][break]

[googlefont=Raleway:300,400,800]

[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]

[googlefont=Roboto+Condensed:300,400,700]

[newclass=.kaisersiegelupdate]width:534px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kaisersiegelupdate1]border:solid 1px #e3e3e3; background: repeating-linear-gradient(0deg, #c47f9b, #e6c6d7);

;padding:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kaisersiegelupdate2]text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kaisersiegelupdatetop]padding:30px;height:111px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kaisersiegelupdateimg, .kaisersiegelupdateimg2]padding:10px;border:solid 2px #fff;background: repeating-linear-gradient(0deg, #c47f9b, #e6c6d7);;float:left;margin-right:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kaisersiegelupdateimg div, .kaisersiegelupdateimg2 div]height:359px;width:422px;padding:3px;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color:#fcfcfc;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kaisersiegelupdateimg2]margin:0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kaisersiegelupdateimg img, .kaisersiegelupdateimg2 img]height:359px;width:422px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kaisersiegelupdatetop1]background-color:#f3f3f3;border-bottom:solid 1px #e3e3e3;padding:30px;font:23px Roboto Condensed;line-height:20px;text-align:right;padding-top:33px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kaisersiegelupdatetop1 div]float:right;margin-left:15px;font:50px Raleway;line-height:45px;font-weight:300!important;margin-top:-3px;color:#cfbf59;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kaisersiegelupdatepost]padding:40px;background-color:#fcfcfc;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kaisersiegelupdatepost font]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#cfbf59;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kaisersiegelupdatepost b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#b7546f;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kaisersiegelupdatebot]border-top:solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color:#f3f3f3;padding:30px;padding-bottom:25px;font:13px Roboto Condensed;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kaisersiegelupdatebot i]color:#d197a8;padding-right:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kaisersiegelupdatebot div]padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kaisersiegelupdatebot a]font:13px Roboto Condensed;color:#aaaaaa!important;[/newclass]

last edit on Nov 26, 2018 1:17:06 GMT by rychelia

WORK IN PROGRESS~
pronounsHe, Him
133written posts
Dolten♦earned bits
offlinecurrently
Dolten♦
Dolten♦ Avatar
It's your BOi = P
Not going to lie, I watched this anime. It was really good and well-done for an anime I just watched because I had nothing else to do. I enjoyed the action and how the mages could be boys or girls and the power struggle each lord had. It had action and anime and I overall found it be really well done. I wish you the best of luck.
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.