gamer confessions

pronounsHe/Him/His
1,092written posts
lightearned bits
offlinecurrently
light
Part of the Furniture
light Avatar
i like arguing on overwatch. it's fun and it fuels me, but i don't start them; though, if someone starts with me b/c they're upset that i'm not pocketing them or following up or just b/c they wanna be a bitter becky or a salty joe, then i'm ready for a slugfest.

aliasjo, honey
pronounsfeminine
645written posts
offlinecurrently
honey and the forgor land
Part of the Furniture
honey and the forgor land Avatar
fed up with y'all bitches
Pls fellow gamers, rise again for this thread

Anyway: I hate shrink in tft. I think it would be a lot better if there was a limit to how many units you can shrink at a time
aliasjo, honey
pronounsfeminine
645written posts
offlinecurrently
Part of the Furniture
Double post bc I was not joking about spamming this thread but :
is 3 houses really worth the hype? I meant to ask more people and I need opinions before buying it because I wasn't in love with Fates
aliasjo, honey
pronounsfeminine
645written posts
offlinecurrently
Part of the Furniture
UGH !!! thank u guys for the feedback tbh i might end up getting it after all then ,,, i heard it's kinda like harry potter in terms of houses and stuff? but idk if that's actually valid.

on another note:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I HATE THE TFT META I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE
pronounsshe / her
397written posts
Ven ☆earned bits
offlinecurrently
Ven ☆
Summer '19 Bingo Completionist
Ven ☆ Avatar
got a secret, can you keep it?
I--

Can play Legend of Mana. Without resorting to an FAQ or a story guide.

I can bust my way through the game without missing a single thing! Get all 67 missions, all the best pets, all the story plots done

And then cry.

Because New Game+ has NIGHTMARE MODE!!!

aliasjo, honey
pronounsfeminine
645written posts
offlinecurrently
Part of the Furniture
i wish we had more games that had new game+ like xenoblade 2 where you can get new things in new game+ and new small features you wouldn't understand in the first run-through. i thought that was super cool
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,232written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
i've always been super sad that i never had pokemon puzzle league as a kid since i love bejeweled and pokemon and i wanted to play that.

now that i'm older and have played it on an emulator, i can safely say that not buying the game was a smart decision because i think i was more crushed by the disappointment of the reality than i ever was by the yearning for the game itself.