gamer confessions

839written posts
SPIRELEearned bits
offlinecurrently
SPIRELE
Part of the Furniture
SPIRELE Avatar
honey and the forgor land Avatar
with the added number of champions in rotation in tft it's getting harder to roll what i need :peperelax: even so it's still a lot of fun tbh 

lrn 2 pivot. i c ur rank and i can ez say i'm top 5 tft ranked players in animanga community - u can quote me on dat. 
pronounssorcerer
186written posts
troye saivonearned bits
offlinecurrently
troye saivon
troye saivon Avatar
we feel it with our whole body and soul
SPIRELE Avatar
lrn 2 pivot. i c ur rank and i can ez say i'm top 5 tft ranked players in animanga community - u can quote me on dat. 

makes claim but doesn't say rank bc he knows its weak as shit, silver 3 probably too. smh
839written posts
SPIRELEearned bits
offlinecurrently
SPIRELE
Part of the Furniture
SPIRELE Avatar
troye saivon Avatar
SPIRELE Avatar
makes claim but doesn't say rank bc he knows its weak as shit, silver 3 probably too. smh
if i'm silver 3 then i'm top 3 tft ranked players in animanga community LOL
pronounsHe/Him/His
1,094written posts
lightearned bits
offlinecurrently
light
Part of the Furniture
light Avatar
i like arguing and yelling in online team based games.

i only do it though when i know i'm doing good/my job/i know how to play the game.

sometimes, i also, just wanna be team leader of team 7. and when you're on my team i need you to act like a member of team 7, not team bitch. not team 0. not team 10. not team 8. not the sand siblings--you're not fucking ready for the sand siblings, kid.

team 7.

ima ride the shit out of your face if you're not doing your job.

this is a representation of my team talking shit about me on overwatch and me, entering, like the team leader that i am:

"speak louder bitch ur mic was low"

waving my gold eliminations and gold healing in their face as moira. 

what you may call toxic i call caring. caring about the weak ass dps on my team and doing my best to lead them to victory. i took time out of my goddamn schedule to teach you bitches attack pattern alpha, beta and fucking gamma. i don't just do this for anyone.

ungrateful swines.

bitch

pronounsking
83written posts
kaeearned bits
offlinecurrently
kae
kae Avatar
i'll take the first step for my lurking troll brethren.

rando: i don't want to support. gonna take ur mid kaeor.

rando: mid or else ill feed and troll the game. ill hold everyone hostage.

me: TMW someone thinks they're a troll but finally meets the troll king

im literally the joker personified when it comes to being the troll/anti-troll. winning and losing doesnt matter.

im just here to see the world burn.
last edit on Aug 21, 2019 7:50:23 GMT by kae
839written posts
SPIRELEearned bits
offlinecurrently
SPIRELE
Part of the Furniture
SPIRELE Avatar
u lying ass mutha faka u play this fucking shit all day pretending and shit. but then when u have 3 victories in u past 18 days u in my dms crying why u can't climb u ole elo hell looking ass.

bitch there is no elo hell, u straight up plunged into it and said fuck jesus hail satan toodles diamond we staying gold.

troll KING? ok trundle looking muth faka b4 his rework looking ass thinking u and king and queen of WCGaming on enderain ass.

ik what u thinking kae kae u big n bad ur head cannon got some league ecchi ass rule 3.14 photoshopping splash arts n posting on reddit l00king ass

bih, light can't even clean up for himself waering that nidalee maid outfit cosplay muth faka.

u ain't gotta lie. saito come 4 me, then imma come for u ole utube korean strat tham kench looking victor ain't victorying ass i can't do nothing my spell on cd for 10 second where my gps l00king ass mutha faka. 

i s2g i let u loose for 1 day, i look down at my chiptole, i look back up in pixel perfect gaming confessions and the whole thread had changed. 

i'mma say this 1 time and 1 time only. the only person u trolling is me dumb ass by weighin me down. ppl complain about baggage, i say fuck dat look at my knapsack. i'm the greenpeace hipp loving TOMS wearing eco non-plastic looking ass tree hugging n wearing that recycled ADDIDAS ULTRA BOOST 4.0 CREATING BY OCEAN RECYCLED PLASTIC ass shiiiiiiiit. binch i don't recycle i reuse and all kaeor doing is using me up until we clashign. 

i play TEAM FIGHT TACTICS cuz the best team fight tactic is staying away from ur duo begging always in my dm asking 'sPiRoLe is it tiem 4 league yet" looking ass. 

PS: toxic member of the league community lose up to 24% more of their games than players that don't use the chat function. 
last edit on Aug 21, 2019 8:03:03 GMT by SPIRELE
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
aliasthat bitch.
pronouns"that bitch" still works tbh (any OK!)
551written posts
selkieearned bits
offlinecurrently
selkie
Part of the Furniture
selkie Avatar
a verb in perfect view.
i spent an embarrassing amount of time thinking team fortress two was having some sort of renaissance before looking up what tft was
weeping omens advertisement

all my proboards templates require the style tags plugin!
aliasjo, honey
pronounsfeminine
645written posts
offlinecurrently
honey and the forgor land
Part of the Furniture
honey and the forgor land Avatar
fed up with y'all bitches
fe3h is making me sweat because i can put so many people into the party and i'm just :monkaS: because which one of u will survive the culling ... which one u are my favs ...