pronounsfeminine
645written posts
offlinecurrently
honey and the forgor land
Part of the Furniture
honey and the forgor land Avatar
fed up with y'all bitches
YUPPIE PSYCHO IS SO SLEPT ON
i just got into the loop of it but wow i haven't liked a storyline of a game this much in eons it's just so out there and the designs are so ???? GOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Elemental Enthusiast
aliasMari
pronounsthey/them
981written posts
Mariearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mari
Part of the Furniture
Mari Avatar
eternally tired
me? Flying around in Auric Basin on my Skyscale, taking screenshots instead of the things I'm probably supposed to do in-game?
More likely than you think.

Auric Basin is (in my opinion) still one of the most beautiful maps in GW2 <3
839written posts
SPIRELEearned bits
offlinecurrently
SPIRELE
Part of the Furniture
SPIRELE Avatar
sumtimes games bring out the W O R S T in ppl. 

i tried to play this new mobile cellphone gacha gambling game by nintendo called dragalia lost about a month ago... actually it was more like 2 weeks ago but let's not argu over schematics. 

so i found out u can play w/ 3 other ppl in ur room. i was like o BOY o BOY can't wait 2 play w/ my good friends n u no wat they said to me.

they said n i quote 

fuck u spirole u piece of shit garbage looking muthafuka! u suck so fukin much we thot u were . how could u compare 2 us? we bene playing this game for a year. we live and breath this game. ur nothing. worse than trash. ur a week old well let us kill u now cuz u r a pebble before our mighty feet. 

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

@pinksugar   (in his defense light don't play he just wanted to take the chance to shit talk me tbh) 2019            

well. today is 2020. FROM THE DEPTH OR SORROW. FROM THE BLOOD OF MY SLAIN PRIDE AND EGO. this DISRESPECT. this DISGRACE. the TRAVESTY UPON ME... I WILL LET IT GO NO FARTHER. u asshole took everything away from me. alone. cold. HURT. i found strength in solitude, locked away in the throes of despair. and it made me strong. faster. mightier than ever b4.

2day i take back is what is rightfully mine. today i am the strongest of the strong.

i pave my own path.

i am my own king.

and now u must die.

i have slain the MASTER of dragons. 

now i have come for V E N G E N C E 

last edit on Jan 8, 2020 18:18:39 GMT by SPIRELE
aliasdismay
pronounsshe/her
445written posts
fossaearned bits
offlinecurrently
fossa
fossa Avatar
he's suppose to be DEAD
SPIRELE Avatar

i tried to play this new mobile cellphone gacha gambling game by nintendo called dragalia lost about a month ago... actually it was more like 2 weeks ago but let's not argu over schematics. 

so i found out u can play w/ 3 other ppl in ur room. i was like o BOY o BOY can't wait 2 play w/ my good friends n u no wat they said to me.

they said n i quote 

fuck u spirole u piece of shit garbage looking muthafuka! u suck so fukin much we thot u were . how could u compare 2 us? we bene playing this game for a year. we live and breath this game. ur nothing. worse than trash. ur a week old well let us kill u now cuz u r a pebble before our mighty feet. 

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

@pinksugar   (in his defense light don't play he just wanted to take the chance to shit talk me tbh) 2019            

well. today is 2020. FROM THE DEPTH OR SORROW. FROM THE BLOOD OF MY SLAIN PRIDE AND EGO. this DISRESPECT. this DISGRACE. the TRAVESTY UPON ME... I WILL LET IT GO NO FARTHER. u asshole took everything away from me. alone. cold. HURT. i found strength in solitude, locked away in the throes of despair. and it made me strong. faster. mightier than ever b4.

2day i take back is what is rightfully mine. today i am the strongest of the strong.

i pave my own path.

i am my own king.

and now u must die.

839written posts
SPIRELEearned bits
offlinecurrently
SPIRELE
Part of the Furniture
SPIRELE Avatar
fossa Avatar
SPIRELE Avatar

they said n i quote 

i pave my own path.

i am my own king.

and now u must die.

u can't do that cuz my might is higher than urs.
Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,702written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
Bruh the RE:mind DLC for Kingdom Hearts has me feeling some type of way. I'm salty, hyped, and frustrated all in one and I don't like it.

Nomura you fucker.

last edit on Jan 23, 2020 14:17:12 GMT by Mouse