write a reply

2019 RESOLUTIONS

105written posts
apathyearned bits
offlinecurrently
apathy
apathy Avatar
1. focus on learning artwork and everything.
2. focus more on my workouts and get the look i've been wanting but can't nail down.
3. let go of this anger that consumes me often.
4. stop pushing my friends, and people i care about, away. be more social. more open to change and opportunities.
5. work something out that's been bothering me for a bit. this ones a toughie.
6. floss more.
7. make travel plans and go. enjoy life, even if not a sliver more.
8. make sure i'm here to do a 2020 version.
pronounsno preference /o/
298written posts
offlinecurrently
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩 Avatar
perhaps i am faint glimmer —
i hope there's a did u do it thread at the end of the year to roast me for not doing any of this

- play my god damn instruments.
- PLAY MY GOD DAMN INSTRUMENTS
- get some decent grades so i can stop wasting money on my gpa. study up bitch
- try to chill more and not overwhelm myself with hobbies left right and center
- try not to be as much of a couch lump
- maybe finish some games
- maaayybbbeee (probably not) see a dentist shivers
pronounsshe/her
265written posts
endlessearned bits
offlinecurrently
endless
endless Avatar
If you can't do good better do bad well.

>> Finish working on R//D
>> Less Soda more juice and water no caffeine
>> Devote more time to art and craft and maybe even pick one to sell or something, maybe start cocheting
>> Write non rp things more, just get it out there
>> Do a drawing or doodle every couple of nights, make it a habit!
>> Get your health insurance dealt with so you can get healthy enough to do the next level
>> work out. be that chick. you will be buff you did it once you can do it again
>> Assert yourself more
>> Tell people the nice things you think about them more because you should? They may need to hear it and you just don't know it.

>> This goes for everyone else too, take it easy on yourself if you don't meet any of these because things take time. Making changes in yourself and your routine aren't as easy as they seem and take effort and dedication and self discipline to do. You can do it, you just won't be perfect at it at first so don't et yourself stop all together take it easy when you have to and don't when you don't!

pronounsshe / her
398written posts
Ven ☆earned bits
offlinecurrently
Ven ☆
Summer '19 Bingo Completionist
Ven ☆ Avatar
got a secret, can you keep it?
okay Ven how sure are you you'll be able to keep ALL of this? *cue the laugh track*

- stay at my current job, sweat it out and hopefully gun for a promotion down the line? AHAHAHAHAHA

- SAVE. TRAVEL. MONEY. (girl your damned trip to Canada to visit your boyfran ain't gonna pay for itself)

- keep writing. Finish that Nanowrimo '18 thing you started. And fix the '17 one!

- learn how to code? So I can try to make pretty templates and jank too? Like. HELP?

- SAVE. GAMING. MONEY! (different from the travel goals, this is for me to get better jank so I can catch up on the Switch and shit)
last edit on Feb 24, 2019 15:05:34 GMT by Ven ☆

write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW