aliasyung ecchi god
pronounsshe/they
149written posts
yung ecchiearned bits
offlinecurrently
yung ecchi
yung ecchi Avatar
you and i are gonna live forever.

Oi. I’m Ecchi. Some of y’all… probably already know me (or know of me). Since I never announced my presence like most decent, sane people do when they join a resource site, I thought, “hey, it’s 2019! Might as well try to check off my resolutions list by getting to know new people!”

I’m 20-something-years young, a Taurus, and I make a lot of bad jokes. As you can see above. I’m in the Navy, and I like to give people positive vibes by making everyone laugh. I’ve been in the roleplay game for at least a decade now, gone by different aliases, disappeared and reappeared several times due to life or generally the fact I have the attention span of a gnat and lose interest in concepts faster than you can say “dattebayo”.

I like food (especially sweets, chocolate and cheesecake), anime girls with big boobs, and memes that doesn’t make any sense but they’re stupid enough to make me laugh.

Want to become friends? Want to privately tell me I’m trash? Want to talk about the meaning of life and have an existential crisis? Do you wanna just plot and give me the sweet release of death via a romance plot? Look no further! Hit me up. I’m awkward and have a hard time chatting, but really, I’m a bucket of laughs and just wanna meet new people.

Thanks for reading!
last edit on Jan 12, 2019 21:12:04 GMT by yung ecchi
pronounsHe/Him/His
1,092written posts
lightearned bits
offlinecurrently
light
Part of the Furniture
light Avatar
SPIRELE Avatar
hi i 2 enjoy anime tiddies.

welcome to pixel perfect and this wonderful community.

hi, ecchi. i'm here to give you a proper "hoenn welcome" b/c spiral sucks.
i'm glad ur back, don't leave ever again. kthx, that'd be appreciated?!?!?!?!

i also wanted to say i like that u live up to ur name.
105written posts
apathyearned bits
offlinecurrently
apathy
apathy Avatar
oh shit a fellow navy person. i'm also in the navy. shore duty. japan.

ayeeeeeee.

hi welcome. i'm the ghost of pixel perfects dank corner, despite what nox says. i come out every so often like gollum to make shitty one liners in random thoughts before i hobble back in like Quasimodo.

i'm like spiral's naruto beast summon. once a month when the gods remind him he's not pregnant, he uses said blood to get a scroll and summon me from the dark recesses of who knows where. he's my Chinese second half. if my other half was also a texas filth.

so if he loves u we all will

last edit on Jan 13, 2019 14:20:20 GMT by apathy
etch o' sketch
aliasyung ecchi god
pronounsshe/they
149written posts
yung ecchiearned bits
offlinecurrently
yung ecchi
yung ecchi Avatar
you and i are gonna live forever.
Man, I wish I had your orders, wtf. I was supposed to go to Japan, but of course, I get the air carrier that needs to be rebuilt for the next three years in Virginia OTL

Can relate though. You're all good with me Anubis, love you long time u///u
last edit on Jan 13, 2019 19:26:34 GMT by yung ecchi
pronounsthey/them
584written posts
noxearned bits
offlinecurrently
nox
Administrator
nox Avatar
apathy Avatar
hi welcome. i'm the ghost of pixel perfects dank corner, despite what nox says.

Do you know what this is called? When you deny facts and continue to tell yourself fantasies? Delusional. You're delusional, Anubis.

Welcome Ecchi!! I've talked to you before and even met ya' back when I was trying to launch up an old concept. I'm glad you're coming around publicly this time.
105written posts
apathyearned bits
offlinecurrently
apathy
apathy Avatar
nox Avatar
apathy Avatar
hi welcome. i'm the ghost of pixel perfects dank corner, despite what nox says.
Do you know what this is called? When you deny facts and continue to tell yourself fantasies? Delusional. You're delusional, Anubis.

Welcome Ecchi!! I've talked to you before and even met ya' back when I was trying to launch up an old concept. I'm glad you're coming around publicly this time.

who r u again

Ecchi....

probably doxing info here so I REMOVED IT
last edit on Jan 16, 2019 10:59:43 GMT by apathy