1,568written posts
M A E !earned bits
offlinecurrently
M A E !
Part of the Furniture
M A E ! Avatar
one step beyond your door, it might as well have been a free fall
ulla Avatar

, , ;u; you guys are literally too nice, i'm so glad that you like the skin!!!

"too nice" i scoff, there's no such thing as being too nice when you deserve!! all the praise!!! thIS SKIN IS GREAT I'M IN LOVE LET ME SING MY ETERNAL PRAISES THE BANNER DESIGN IS SO SMOOTH AND THE COLOR PALETTE IS GREAT AND THE BOARDS LOOK VERY NICE AND I DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT SKINNING BUT ITS AMAZING im very passionate ab how good this skin looks

ophiuchus Avatar
ulla Avatar

honestly real talk, we've never talked or anything (mostly because i'm big piss at communicating with the community as a whole, admittedly), but i've always dug your skins and general attitude. nox is right, you deserve complimenting for your hard work; all of you do. 😤

i've got faith in the staff here, if only because i either know y'all (hi val) or know of you and that speaks well for the longevity of animanga RP peeps.

anyways happy site opening i'm gonna go try the overwatch hamster; they got a hamster now, wooooow ♡

jet that's gay but it's okay bc i feel the same
pronounsno preference /o/
298written posts
offlinecurrently
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩 Avatar
perhaps i am faint glimmer —
ophiuchus Avatar
ulla Avatar

honestly real talk, we've never talked or anything (mostly because i'm big piss at communicating with the community as a whole, admittedly), but i've always dug your skins and general attitude. nox is right, you deserve complimenting for your hard work; all of you do. 😤

i've got faith in the staff here, if only because i either know y'all (hi val) or know of you and that speaks well for the longevity of animanga RP peeps.

anyways happy site opening i'm gonna go try the overwatch hamster; they got a hamster now, wooooow ♡
 i second (third?) the fuck out of this. jet's a big fucking gay and also so am i 

i was gonna repost all my templates but i looked at them and realized these should never see the light of day hahA
maybe i'll make some new ones

aliasvee, vivi
pronounsany / they
659written posts
valkaearned bits
offlinecurrently
valka
Administrator
valka Avatar
do u know... la-hee?
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩 Avatar
ophiuchus Avatar

i second (third?) the fuck out of this. jet's a big fucking gay and also so am i 

i was gonna repost all my templates but i looked at them and realized these should never see the light of day hahA

kura codes? 👀

if you think i haven't been keeping up with pp, think again
pronounsno preference /o/
298written posts
offlinecurrently
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩 Avatar
perhaps i am faint glimmer —
valka Avatar
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩 Avatar

kura codes? 👀

no i absolutely do not code. what's coding?   
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Coding is that thing that's kind of like art: you're happy with the finished results for all of 5 minutes, then you look at it more and more, thinking that god, this is so plain in comparison to greater artists. Then you just ball it up and chuck it at the wall opposite to you while screaming a disgusted "nyeh!" and swear you'll never do it again, only do it all of 15 minutes later.
eepy cosy
aliasmae
pronounsthey/he
1,568written posts
M A E !earned bits
offlinecurrently
M A E !
Part of the Furniture
M A E ! Avatar
one step beyond your door, it might as well have been a free fall
IM FINALLY SATISFIED WITH MY OOC IMAGES THANK U GOD
edit: why did i say ooc images this isn't a site with characters i-
last edit on Jul 1, 2018 23:29:10 GMT by M A E !
Dark Empress
aliasYuki
pronounsshe/her
398written posts
Empress Yukiearned bits
offlinecurrently
Empress Yuki
Empress Yuki Avatar
Do you think we can be just like you?
Yass new site. I've been waiting for this

Edit: Yes, I know I'm naked. I'll get all the hover and the jazz sorted when I'm not in the car.
last edit on Jul 1, 2018 23:34:43 GMT by Empress Yuki
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW