bcearned bits
offlinecurrently
bc
Summer '19 Bingo Completionist
bc Avatar
this is my murder mittens ^-^
cats r life

THAN K YO U F O R TAK I NG BI G B R O I AM LOVE U FOREVER ANAHSJSKSKAL

or, ll is great, entertaining my need for explosive children and horrible siblings.
pronounsshe/her
328written posts
Mizoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mizo
Mizo Avatar
If you are reading this, I am beautiful.
I like the way you crop and color your graphics. You have a good eye for using different type of colorings that I rarely see, and I really appreciate the diversity in color and theme in your hovers.
last edit on Oct 30, 2019 11:05:14 GMT by Mizo

frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,501written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
@dandy, it's probably no secret by now that I think the world of you. 👀 You've got an amazing, witty sense of humor that's always got me cackling – seriously, I see you pop up into the chat, and I don't even have to read the actual message to know it's gonna make me split out into a big, stupid grin – and I'm constantly like... how do you be that funny. I love all of your boys even if I haven't actually gotten to sit down and write with any of them because I'm the worst, but CONCEPTUALLY, OKAY... THEIR APPS... TOP TIER..., and all of the templates that I've seen you make on here have been so hecking cute, UGH. ToT

Keep doin' you, and I'll be cheering you on the whole way. <3333
pronounsshe/her
328written posts
Mizoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mizo
Mizo Avatar
If you are reading this, I am beautiful.

There's already a common consensus about how amazing your skins/templates are, but beyond that, I want to let you know that I think your writing is one of the best I've seen in the roleplay community. It's both intricate and descriptive without completely losing the reader, and I have read a fair amount of your posts during my brief time on revolution calling/some apps from you to feel absolutely impressed by your style of writing.
last edit on Oct 31, 2019 2:59:09 GMT by Mizo

frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,501written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
Reviving this thread from the dead, and I'm genuinely surprised??? No one responded to you sooner, considering who you are and the wonderful work you do? I haven't spoken with you in any great detail, , but I'm very grateful for the graphics help you've provided in the past, both with Revo and the Secret Santa gift this last Christmas. Everything in your graphics gallery is jaw-dropping, and I'd be lying if I didn't occasionally check out your Tumblr in hopes of seeing more of your beautiful edits. Your coding is also super pretty, and I'd love to see more of your work on that front - skins, templates, et cetera. Generally, your sense of aesthetic is just... right up my alley. Keep up the always impressive work. <3

If you're still working on that site - Synastry, I think it was called? - I wish you all the luck! ToT/
pronounshe/him
880written posts
Desmond Milesearned bits
offlinecurrently
Desmond Miles
Part of the Furniture
Desmond Miles Avatar
we will have peace at any cost
we haven't had the pleasure of rping or being on a site together (yet, as far as i know), but you always seem to me to be a really cool person, who's super talented, and must have muscles of steel to juggle everything you do at once. thanks for all your hard work in every aspect of rping (running sites, coding them, writing on them), you're like a superstar <3

Now serving!
Stardust in me
aliasEm, Dragon
pronounsShe/Her/Hers
772written posts
rabbitearsearned bits
offlinecurrently
rabbitears
Part of the Furniture
rabbitears Avatar
We're motivated by the stars that we're made of
has good taste in music. I know because he liked the song I shared in I'm listening to ...
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW