pronounsShe / Her
70written posts
Blossomearned bits
offlinecurrently
Blossom
Blossom Avatar
Blonde to the bone
[googlefont="Laila"][googlefont="Calligraffitti"]
I've been trying out more things that include graphic design as of late, so I'd thought I'd share! Even if I'm a total newbie (I've only edited text onto images xD), especially with only GIMP and Pixlr at my hands...I'll...make an attempt at this. A lot of things will be for my work-in-progress site, either scrapped or things I'll use, but eventually I'd love to branch out! I'm interested in icons and profile hovers especially, though I can't quite figure them yet. Also, unfortunately, I can't code, so...you'll have to bear with my generic font + center thing. ; v ;

Site Banners
01. Fall/Dawn Themed Banner
02. Spring/Petal Themed Banner
03. Spring/Dark Blossom Themed Banner

Placeholder...
last edit on Mar 3, 2019 10:08:22 GMT by Blossom
pronounsShe / Her
70written posts
Blossomearned bits
offlinecurrently
Blossom
Blossom Avatar
Blonde to the bone
[googlefont="Laila"]
Not much of an edit, but I love the colors of it. It's...uncomfortably blurry because I had to resize it, though. Other than that, I'm glad at how it turned out for one of my first real attempts at pretty ani-manga things!

[ORIGINAL, UNEDITED]
[MATCHING EDITED BACKGROUND]
last edit on Mar 1, 2019 10:24:06 GMT by Blossom
pronounsShe / Her
70written posts
Blossomearned bits
offlinecurrently
Blossom
Blossom Avatar
Blonde to the bone
[googlefont="Laila"]
So many gradients...maybe too many. This one is a lot too light, but I'll probably edit it some later if it's too hard to see on the site theme. Also I love-love-love the picture. ;_; I'll probably also contact the artist before I use it officially.

[ORIGINAL, UNEDITED]

pronounsShe / Her
70written posts
Blossomearned bits
offlinecurrently
Blossom
Blossom Avatar
Blonde to the bone
[googlefont="Laila"]
EEEEE!! This one had me squealing in excitement when I finished it, haha. It still could use a little work, I think in the shadows/making it brighter, as well as softening the image a little, but otherwise I'm happy about it. This one is supposed to be more eerie, too, and with my friend's advice, she found a pretty haiku to fit it! Honestly I'm so grateful for her. xD I need to do add quotes more often.

[ORIGINAL, UNEDITED]