write a reply

h o n k

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk.

Translation:

Hi, my name Honk! While I do go by a ton of names, Honk is what I usually go by. I'm an online university student because anxiety can be a pain! I'm currently going for a BA in Computer Science because I do enjoy the idea of coding for a living, since coding is what I enjoy most! I'm not a pro at it, but I'm still learning. c': I've been coding for about a good three months or so? Right now I've only gotten a little bit of a hang on templates, but soon I'll be moving up to skins and fuck everything up just by breathing.

I've been roleplaying for about... seven years now, mostly on Jcink and Proboards. My first rp site was on a warrior cats site and idek what that was, but the lore and concept was what actually got me hooked into the series in the first place. I enjoy me some fantasy stuff like humans having powers to supernatural creatures, slice of life stuff (mainly school settings), dystopian settings, futuristic, aaaaaand some fandoms that I have little to no knowledge of lol.

I highkey don't watch much anime because my attention span doesn't allow me, but I actually prefer animanga fcs than rl ones (rl ones are bae tho). I'm familiar with Naruto (I haven't even watched much of the anime or read the manga lkjhgsdfghj), Bleach (Same case with Naruto), DBZ, Madoka, Nichijou, Bobobo Bo Bo Bobo, a little bit of Danganronpa, RWBY (technically not anime but heck I still watch it), A:TLA (again not rly anime but I still love it), aAAAAAND I think that's it? Moral of the story: my anime list is dry af atm.

I'm a hard 👏 core 👏 gamer 👏 (not really but I do like playing games). I mostly play some online stuff, usually either Cards Against Humanity and a bunch of .io games but mainly skribbl.io. I also play games most people don't know on the pc/laptop c': S4 League, Elsword, Transformice, Toontown Rewritten, FusionFall, etc. I play a lot more but these are the ones I play the most (with little space on this shitty ass Windows 10 laptop). I play on the Xbox One S as well, but my game lit is hella short lmao. I have 7 games atm (three of which I got with the game pass): Battlefield V, Battlefield 1, GTA V,  Sunset Overdrive, The Escapists, Crackdown 3, and Minecraft.

I listen to a bunch of stuff, mainly anime openings and endings that I don't even know, kpop (multifandom ftw), jrock, some jpop, edm, and some good ol' mainstream music. <3

Now, here are some fun facts about me:

• I like quoting memes and vines.
  • I'm awkward as shit.
  • I'm the queen of bottle flipping so fight me.
  • I pour the milk in first before the cereal.
  • My attention span is highkey shit.
  • I'm semi shy when it comes to large groups uwu.
  • I overuse uwu a lot.
  • uwu.
  • I make friends by constantly saying "honk" at least once a day so I don't feel like I'm gradually distancing myself away from them.
  • I like to say nani the fuck.
  • no i don't read homestuck
  • I'm bilingual; I speak English and Honk (Well, technically three. I'm fluent in anxiety too c':).

So yeah, that's it about me! Can't wait to meet some cool people and jump in on all of the fun! <3

let's get this post to ten likes if you wanna see me translate this entire intro into the language of honk i know we can do it

actually don't

lmao
446written posts
wolfeearned bits
offlinecurrently
wolfe
wolfe Avatar
Today I learned that there is a language called Honk that can translate eight identical sounding (only to those not fluent in the language) honks into a full introduction post. I feel like this is the most efficient language of all time, first of all, so I applaud you for showing it to us.

Second off, welcome to Pixel Perfect! I hope you enjoy your stay here as much as I have the past few months!

Third off, good choice in profile images. It just reminds me to continue to be hype for CFVY book releasing soonish and almost distracts me from the fact you just admitted to pouring milk in before the cereal. Almost.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Thank you for the welcome! I love sharing the culture of honking, so I'm glad you appreciate the language! <3 Also Coco is one of my favorite characters (Neo as well!) so the anticipation is kiiiiiiiilling me.

us milk before cereal people are much smarter than u think so be warned