i'm not so good at these things

pronounsShe/Her
14written posts
Vervainearned bits
offlinecurrently
Vervain
Vervain Avatar
i stay awake again tonight / maybe tomorrow night, too
I don't often join new communities so I'm fairly bad at introductions and really anything of the sort, ha. I guess I'll just jump right in to why I'm here.

I joined Pixel Perfect the reason anyone joins a resource site: I love coding. I just do. I've followed certain coder's works for years and just love to look at the beautiful things they've made from scratch. Does that mean I'm good at it? Far from it. I haven't actively coded for about a year. But, I'm hoping to get back into it. I've missed it a lot, even with all the headaches it's caused me, lol. But I'm willing to try and make time in my schedule to do so.

I can't really promise activity is what I guess I'm trying to say, but I can promise my unconditional support for what all of you are doing here. It's lovely, every single bit of it, and I guess a part of me wanted to be a little part of it, even if it's just offering words of encouragement, heh.

I can thank and for actually encouraging me to register even though I've been stalking for quite a while using ww codes like the antisocial hermit i am rather than joining another community and just hearing all the wonderful things they've said about you all, how warmly you welcomed them both and how welcoming the community as a whole really did it for me.

I guess after that little weird moment I should say some things about myself, but I'm not really sure what so I'll leave it at that pft. If you've read through all of that rambling, thanks a lot. Looking forward to joining PP even if it's a small part! c: Oh, and I've gone through just about every nickname you can imagine so you can call me V/Verv/etc. Doesn't even have to be related to the name, honestly, haha. That's about all I can think of right now at least, so yeah.

EDIT;; Of course after-the-fact, I would think of something, yeah?

I've been roleplaying for aroundddd... give or take, nine years? On and off but it started when I was a wee bab and when I, you know, should not have been putting out my terrible writing on the internet for the whole world's poor, unsuspecting eyes to see. I used to be really into anime/manga but the last time I actually watched/read one was maybe two years ago, at the very least. It's been a while and I always say "oh, I'm going to watch more!"

I can't really think of much else, but I'm sure, just like that, I'll think of something yet again after-the-fact at way-past-midnight that I'll probably remember the next day and cringe, wondering if my sleep-deprived brain messed up.
last edit on Mar 17, 2019 5:12:29 GMT by Vervain