write a reply

socks + sandals = <3

pronounsShe/Her
17written posts
juneearned bits
offlinecurrently
june
june Avatar
If failure isn't an option, why do I still get it?
am i problematic yet?

am i getting ur attention?

pls give me attention

Hi, I'm June. I go by many names because a bitch is trying not to get recognized by a few toxic hoes (ok to be honest in my younger years I just went with names that sounded pretty lmao), but I'm widely known as June/Ryoko in my complicated circle of friends. A friend sent me here (will not mention their name because they don't deserve it) like a few weeks back, but I'm here, queer, and fear...less.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I can be pretty sassy, petty, and sarcastic, memey (is that even a word) but in no way is it meant to harm or target anyone in a serious way. I'm just not a mature adult is all. I mean I am mature, but like, I'm a mature immature adult. I don't bite hard I swear you can talk to me any time. Or talk trash at me. Or both.

I'm like 9 months away from being 20 (shout out to all the Sagittarius signs) and tbh I just wanna go back to being 9 because idk how to do taxes and like idk how to job?? I'm currently attempting to go back to college because holy shit was THAT ever so stressful. I may or may not take online classes, idk for sure, but degrees are important if I want that dream job.

Okay so overall I've been roleplaying for 11 years, but if we're talking about forum roleplaying then it's 7. The young ass me and her Chatango and Xat years of roleplaying was fucking wild lmao. Anyway I'm a Proboards kiddie when it comes to forum roleplay, but I also love Jcink forumotion go hek urself. Zetaboards was the GOAT for me until it d i e d.

Did I also mention I can kinda code? I had an on and off relationship when it actually came to learning how to code because my patience wasn't taking it. But I've been amazed at what coders were able to make with skins and templates, so I finally put my foot down and said "DO IT". I'm still pretty new, but in terms of actually knowing what property does what, I think I'm confident enough to say I kind of know what I'm doing. Just don't trust me too much just yet.

I think that's all I wanted to say about me except for one thing:

I actually do wear socks and sandals, and sometimes in public too. ;D