write a reply

Bonjur

pronounshe/his/him
1written post
ninoearned bits
offlinecurrently
nino
nino Avatar
Bonjur, my name is Matt but most call me Nino, you are free to call me either!

Haven't been roleplaying too long at all, tops say six months? But I've been writing for awhile. Sadly the current site I was on and myself into some communication issues and I decided it was best of me to leave and explore the other corners on the internet in a place to call home. I stumbled upon Pixel Perfect today when I saw a site I was possibly interested in joining use these fancy templates when they were posting, the credit to the template lead here. So here I am!

I'd love to learn the coding necessary to make my own templates so thought this might be a good spot to stop by, I also see heaps of people share their sites and ideas so I think it'd be good for me to join in on the community as it'll help me find somewhere I'm interested in.

Hope to get along with everyone and meet you all!

P.s. You can add me on discord at nino#4545
last edit on Apr 4, 2019 6:53:36 GMT by nino
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Hey there!

First things first: Let me officially welcome you to PP!

I learned how to code myself not too long ago, and there's a lot of handy tutorials floating about that has helped me heaps! It's a really fun process and I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did!

Hopefully you'll find yourself a new site to call home – or maybe make one yourself? :o Either way, I'm looking forward to seeing you around!