write a reply

Sites You Want To See

pronounsshe/her
344written posts
lychee💖earned bits
offlinecurrently
lychee💖
lychee💖 Avatar
come take a look before fallin at my feet. all i'll ever know is life up on a throne
FINITE Avatar
The Dragon Prince.

YO I WOULD SCREAM IF SOMEONE MADE A PRETTY THE DRAGON PRINCE SITE I JUST WANNA RP PRETTY LESBIAN ELVES AND DECADES LONG CONFLICTS AND SCREAM ABOUT THIS TV SERIES WITH OTHER PEOPLE ??

and if you haven't watched this show yet PLEASE do yourself a favor and watch it on netflix it is SO GOOD and NOBODY i mention it to has heard of it. one of A:TLA's head writers is part of the creation crew and i have cried SO MUCH at this show it is honestly in my top 5 and i watch a ton of cartoons/anime.
last edit on Nov 30, 2019 7:49:35 GMT by lychee💖
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,495written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i fear you: your silence, your blindness. see what you want to see!
NULL Avatar
I know they use to be a trend a couple years back but Multiverse sites were always my jam. Like Panfandom but canons and ocs were allowed. Ocs could originate from OC universes, or fandom universes. Wanna play as a jedi? Have fun. Uhhh, here rp Sephiroth fighting Cthulhu, we dont give a fuuuck.

Obviously tho like, OCs weren't allowed prior relationships with canons and shit like that, but yee.

My absolute favorite RP that I've ever been on was one of these. I loved the amount of character freedom members were allowed, and the absolutely hog wild story telling that came out of it. People probably look at stuff like this and think, "Well, that sounds childish and self-indulgent", but straight up, some of the most complex character arcs I've been through were on sites like this, canons and OCs alike. It's just. IT'S GOOD. GIVE ME MORE!

pronounsHe/him
84written posts
NULLearned bits
offlinecurrently
NULL
NULL Avatar
pharaoh leap Avatar
NULL Avatar
I know they use to be a trend a couple years back but Multiverse sites were always my jam. Like Panfandom but canons and ocs were allowed. Ocs could originate from OC universes, or fandom universes. Wanna play as a jedi? Have fun. Uhhh, here rp Sephiroth fighting Cthulhu, we dont give a fuuuck.

Obviously tho like, OCs weren't allowed prior relationships with canons and shit like that, but yee.
My absolute favorite RP that I've ever been on was one of these. I loved the amount of character freedom members were allowed, and the absolutely hog wild story telling that came out of it. People probably look at stuff like this and think, "Well, that sounds childish and self-indulgent", but straight up, some of the most complex character arcs I've been through were on sites like this, canons and OCs alike. It's just. IT'S GOOD. GIVE ME MORE! 

I KNOW RIGHT?! Like straight up Alucard from Hellsing and Sebastian from Black Butler had this super hyped up fight. Everyone was excited. Sebastian got all beefed up ready to rumble and Alucard was like "nah fam, you're boring" and just disappeared in a cloud of bats. It was sooo good, and so funny! I miss sites like that so much skdiwbsienek

Tho lowkey I'm biased bc I had a xenomorph OC that had been experimented on by humans and given minor telepathy (so he could talk) and eventually ended up taking care of this very sickly demon, and they became the best of bros?? Lowkey I'm biased bc they won best duos of the month but like. It was so much fun having that much creativity
last edit on Dec 2, 2019 2:13:36 GMT by NULL
pronounsHe/Him/His
1,092written posts
lightearned bits
offlinecurrently
light
Part of the Furniture
light Avatar
honey and the forgor land Avatar
FRUITS :CLAP: BASKET :CLAP: INSPIRED :CLAP: RP :CLAP: BUT MAYBE WITH MECHANICS? :CLAP CLAP CLAP: BECAUSE I'M A HOE FOR MECHANICS :OMEGA CLAP:

The only slice of life I'd ever touch
aliasphimbolina
pronounsfeminine
544written posts
PHIMBOearned bits
offlinecurrently
PHIMBO
Part of the Furniture
PHIMBO Avatar
So, too, is Death possessed of infinite strategies and a gaunt nature.
tbh why haven't i seen a good au one punch man site? :thonk: it already has an intricate ranking system that relies on more than just combat ability (like popularity/reputation, contributions to the community, actual accomplishments etc), easy to apply mechanics, and ofc a monster association to pit against the hero association... literally can b almost anything a cyborg, shinobi, aliens ig...
last edit on Dec 3, 2019 4:13:04 GMT by PHIMBO
pronounsHe/him
84written posts
NULLearned bits
offlinecurrently
NULL
NULL Avatar
PHIMBO Avatar
tbh why haven't i seen a good au one punch man site? :thonk: it already has an intricate ranking system that relies on more than just combat ability (like popularity/reputation, contributions to the community, actual accomplishments etc), easy to apply mechanics, and ofc a monster association to pit against the hero association... literally can b almost anything a cyborg, shinobi, aliens ig...

Probably because of the influx of MHA sites. And highkey I'd love to see a opm site, or even a  OPM X MHA???
839written posts
SPIRELEearned bits
offlinecurrently
SPIRELE
Part of the Furniture
SPIRELE Avatar
NULL Avatar
PHIMBO Avatar
Probably because of the influx of MHA sites. And highkey I'd love to see a opm site, or even a  OPM X MHA???
YO link ur boy w/ deez mha site. 

asking 4 a friend. 
pronounsHe/Him/His
1,092written posts
lightearned bits
offlinecurrently
light
Part of the Furniture
light Avatar
SPIRELE Avatar
NULL Avatar
YO link ur boy w/ deez mha site. 

asking 4 a friend. 

hi im the friend

Elemental Enthusiast
aliasMari
pronounsthey/them
981written posts
Mariearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mari
Part of the Furniture
Mari Avatar
eternally tired
I just want a place to RP my Aether Eternius OCs without needing to make huge changes to them to make them fit the lore of a (non-Aether Eternius) site :/

A panfandom site where OCs are just as equal as canons and not some option that must be purchased from the site store would be nice
last edit on Dec 3, 2019 15:20:31 GMT by Mari
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,232written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!

it's not a pure mha site anymore but heroes like us was originally a mha site and probably still draws pretty heavily on it even though they've revamped? (idk anything about the site though other than that they've dropped a few ads on both of mine oops)

phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,232written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
................... a his dark materials site but with pokemon as the daimons

(actually this would be a really cool mechanic to integrate with some of the stuff introduced in pokemon conquest for limited party size + strength being based on the closeness of the bond and also i'm a sucker for some pokemon conquest things because c'mon guys it's like game of thrones but with pokemon, i can't believe no one has tried to do this)
last edit on Dec 4, 2019 1:47:12 GMT by Kuroya

119written posts
melodyearned bits
offlinecurrently
melody
melody Avatar
a site that incorporates a pairing system based on elements from the game legend of mana. specifically, the whole 'jumi' and 'guardian' aspect of it. could be modern fantasy/slice of life set on a tropical island somewhere. idk why but that whole aesthetic is heavenly to me right now.

last edit on Dec 4, 2019 3:23:06 GMT by melody