Artsy Shenanigans!

pronounsThey/Them
544written posts
Coyoteearned bits
offlinecurrently
Coyote
Part of the Furniture
Coyote Avatar
AKA OCs I'll never be able to roleplay anywhere because nobody will lemme use their images yes I'm salty the struggle is r e a l

Sol is especially tragic because he is a FUN CHARACTER, he's an absolute diva brat, but also the biggest nerd you've ever met. He thinks he's all that but has zero fashion sense.

Ah Liam, my poor beautiful kicked puppy. I always enact my meanest ideas on Liam. He has zero self worth and doesn't know the meaning of the word self love. He's been through the wringer ten times over, but he tries to smile.

FERAL. FERAL BOY. LITERALLY RAISED BY WOLVES. Bastion is a wild child who doesn't understand social cues and acceptable behavior, if you tell him to do something he will do it and probably survive.

Adakias, Really chill animal lover who works in wild animal rehabilitation. Looks intimidating, but he's a gentle soul with a heart of gold. He loves to laugh and have fun, 10/10 would take in all the stray kittens.

Sasha is a very sad boy, split from his father and brother, his druggy mother fled Russia with him and holed up in the states in a run down home. He's been pretty heavily abused and has no sense of trust left, he's not a lost cause though, he just needs some tlc.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk, and if you have any places where my boys might be welcomes please PM me I'm suffering.