pronounshe / they
1,361written posts
ullaearned bits
offlinecurrently
ulla
Administrator
ulla Avatar
in turning divine, we tangle endlessly

i don't know how i've managed to get away with not putting up a testing thread but here it is finally.... i'll probably mainly use this to test out templates before i post them since i don't have a ton of confidence in my ability to seamlessly go from html/css -> pb these days (the travesty)

either way, pls don't judge me for the messes posted below
the endless hunt
aliasleto, blobert, crow
pronounshe / they
1,361written posts
ullaearned bits
offlinecurrently
ulla
Administrator
ulla Avatar
[nospaces]

[newclass=.YULIY]--lightAccent:#9ebcd8[/newclass]
[newclass=.YULIY]--mediumAccent:#4c667c[/newclass]
[newclass=.YULIY]--darkAccent:#2f3942[/newclass]

[newclass=.EMILY]--lightAccent:#cfafe0[/newclass]
[newclass=.EMILY]--mediumAccent:#846d91[/newclass]
[newclass=.EMILY]--darkAccent:#483851[/newclass]

[newclass=.HEINE]--lightAccent:#ddafaf[/newclass]
[newclass=.HEINE]--mediumAccent:#936464[/newclass]
[newclass=.HEINE]--darkAccent:#512626[/newclass]

[newclass=.KATSURA]--lightAccent:#c2e8ca[/newclass]
[newclass=.KATSURA]--mediumAccent:#7aa382[/newclass]
[newclass=.KATSURA]--darkAccent:#354237[/newclass]

[attr="class","YULIY"]
[attr="class","aewBG"]
[attr="class","aewBody"]
[attr="class","aewRose"]

[attr="class","aewName"]yuliy
jirov

[attr="class","aewInfo"]
[attr="class","th th-stars-o"]male

[attr="class","th th-stars-o"]orphan

[attr="class","th th-stars-o"]sirius

[attr="class","aewBox"]
[attr="class","aewText"]

If I could ease your mind, calm the storm inside Pull your drifting heart back from a cruel and bitter tide Show you that tomorrow everything will be just fine All in due time All Somewhere down the road your stars will show Somewhere down the road you're almost home You're almost home If you believe in nothing else Just keep believing in yourself There will be times of trouble, It's gonna hurt like hell This much I know, all ends well It all ends well. If I could heal the scars Show you what you are Bind the wounds of disbelief That brought you down so hard I would be the tourniquet around your doubting heart All in due time. All Somewhere down the road your stars will show Somewhere down the road you're almost home You're almost home If you believe in nothing else Just keep believing in yourself There will be times of trouble, It's gonna hurt like hell This much I know, all ends well It all ends well. So hard to see so hard to find (so hard to find) All that you need will calm the tide (will calm the tide) These words of wisdom you'll know to find You have so much to give, won't you live, won't you live a little more If you believe in nothing else Just keep believing in yourself There will be times of trouble, It's gonna hurt like hell This much I know, all ends well This much I know, all ends well This much I know, all ends well This much I know, all ends well This much I know, all ends well

[attr="class","aewFoot"]read more about YULIY[attr="class","th th-rose-o"]

[attr="class","EMILY"]
[attr="class","aewBG"]
[attr="class","aewBody"]
[attr="class","aewRose"]

[attr="class","aewName"]emily
kaldwin

[attr="class","aewInfo"]
[attr="class","th th-stars-o"]female

[attr="class","th th-stars-o"]marked

[attr="class","th th-stars-o"]empress

[attr="class","aewBox"]
[attr="class","aewText"]

If I could ease your mind, calm the storm inside Pull your drifting heart back from a cruel and bitter tide Show you that tomorrow everything will be just fine All in due time All Somewhere down the road your stars will show Somewhere down the road you're almost home You're almost home If you believe in nothing else Just keep believing in yourself There will be times of trouble, It's gonna hurt like hell This much I know, all ends well It all ends well. If I could heal the scars Show you what you are Bind the wounds of disbelief That brought you down so hard I would be the tourniquet around your doubting heart All in due time. All Somewhere down the road your stars will show Somewhere down the road you're almost home You're almost home If you believe in nothing else Just keep believing in yourself There will be times of trouble, It's gonna hurt like hell This much I know, all ends well It all ends well. So hard to see so hard to find (so hard to find) All that you need will calm the tide (will calm the tide) These words of wisdom you'll know to find You have so much to give, won't you live, won't you live a little more If you believe in nothing else Just keep believing in yourself There will be times of trouble, It's gonna hurt like hell This much I know, all ends well This much I know, all ends well This much I know, all ends well This much I know, all ends well This much I know, all ends well

[attr="class","aewFoot"]read more about EMILY[attr="class","th th-rose-o"]

[attr="class","HEINE"]
[attr="class","aewBG"]
[attr="class","aewBody"]
[attr="class","aewRose"]

[attr="class","aewName"]heine
rammsteiner

[attr="class","aewInfo"]

[attr="class","th th-stars-o"]gunman

[attr="class","th th-stars-o"]kerberos

[attr="class","aewBox"]
[attr="class","aewText"]

[attr="class","aewFoot"]read more about HEINE[attr="class","th th-rose-o"]

[attr="class","KATSURA"]
[attr="class","aewBG"]
[attr="class","aewBody"]
[attr="class","aewRose"]

[attr="class","aewName"]katsura
kotarou

[attr="class","aewInfo"]

[attr="class","th th-stars-o"]samurai

[attr="class","th th-stars-o"]rebel

[attr="class","aewBox"]
[attr="class","aewText"]

[attr="class","aewFoot"]read more about KATSURA[attr="class","th th-rose-o"]

[attr="class","aewCredit"]ulla codes

[newclass=.aewBG]background-color:#fff;width:260px;height:300px;border:#fff 5px solid;border-radius:3px;overflow:hidden;margin:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.aewBody]background:linear-gradient(var(--lightAccent), var(--mediumAccent));width:260px;height:577px;transition:.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.aewRose]background-image:url(https://k.nickpic.host/bif9m5.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;height:170px;margin-bottom:-170px;opacity:.3;[/newclass]

[newclass=.aewBody IMG]width:100px;height:100px;border-radius:100%;background-color:#fff;padding:5px;border:var(--darkAccent) 10px solid;margin-top:55px;opacity:.9999999;[/newclass]

[newclass=.aewBG:hover .aewBody]margin-top:-275px;transition:.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.aewName]font-family:arima madurai;text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:100;font-size:35px;color:var(--darkAccent);line-height:24px;margin-top:36px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.aewName div]font-family:asap;font-weight:700;font-size:40px;color:#fff;opacity:.6;letter-spacing:-1px[/newclass]

[newclass=.aewInfo]background-color:var(--darkAccent);margin-top:3px;font-family:trebuchet ms;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;line-height:25px;height:25px;width:100%;[/newclass]

[newclass=.aewInfo div]display:inline-block;letter-spacing:1px;color:#fff;opacity:.5;width:84px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=.aewInfo div .th]float:left;font-size:25px;margin-right:-100%;margin-left:0px;opacity:.3;[/newclass]

[newclass=.aewBox]background-color:rgba(255,255,255,.65);margin:10px;border-radius:5px;height:215px;padding:10px 12px;font-family:verdana;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.aewFoot]height:20px;margin-top:-10px;text-align:right;[/newclass]

[newclass=.aewFoot a]font-family:trebuchet ms;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff;text-decoration:none;font-size:9px;letter-spacing:1px;opacity:.8;line-height:30px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.aewFoot .th]float:right;font-size:70px;margin-top:-35px;margin-right:-5px;text-shadow:#fff 1px 0,#fff 0 1px,#fff -1px 0,#fff 0 -1px;color:var(--darkAccent);margin-left:5px;opacity:.8;[/newclass]

[newclass=.aewText]overflow:auto;height:212px;line-height:12px;padding-right:5px;color:#3a3a3a;[/newclass]

[newclass=.aewText b]color:var(--mediumAccent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.aewText::-webkit-scrollbar]background-color:#fff;width:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.aewText::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:var(--mediumAccent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.aewCredit a]font-family:trebuchet ms;font-size:7px;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;color:#777;text-decoration:none;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Arima+Madurai:100][googlefont=Asap:700]
last edit on May 19, 2019 19:18:17 GMT by ulla
the endless hunt
aliasleto, blobert, crow
pronounshe / they
1,361written posts
ullaearned bits
offlinecurrently
ulla
Administrator
ulla Avatar
[newclass=.bbhBG]--bbhAccent:#835684[/newclass][nospaces]

[attr="class","bbhBG"]
[attr="class","bbhHead"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-heart-pulse"]

[attr="class","bbhLyric"]
i'm the one that

got away

[attr="class","bbhSub"]
[attr="class","bbhBody"]

You can pretend you don't miss me (me) You can pretend you don't care All you wanna do is kiss me (me) Oh what a shame I'm not there You can pretend you don't miss me (me) You can pretend you don't care All you wanna do is kiss me (me) Oh what a shame I'm not there[break][break] What is it you want? You can lie but I know that you're not fine (oh yeah) Every time you talk You talk 'bout me but you swear I'm not on your mind You can pretend you don't miss me (me) You can pretend you don't care All you wanna do is kiss me (me) Oh what a shame I'm not there[break][break] Everybody knows You and I are suicidal stolen art (oh yeah) Pretty moments sews Stitches into all your bitches broken hearts You can pretend you don't miss me (me) You can pretend you don't care All you wanna do is kiss me (me) Oh what a shame I'm not there[break][break] Somebody new Is gonna comfort you Like you want me to Somebody new Is gonna comfort me Like you never do Every now and then it hits me That I'm the one that got away But I guess being lonely fits me And you were made for begging, stay

[attr="class","bbhFoot"]

notes go here, make sure to keep it to one line

[attr="class","bbhCredit"]ulla codes

[newclass=.bbhBG]width:450px;background-color:#fff;border-radius:25px 25px 0 0;[/newclass]

[newclass=.bbhHead]background-color:#3a3a3a;height:170px;border-radius:25px 25px 0 0;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=.bbhHead .lnr]float:left;font-size:200px;color:#fff;opacity:.05;margin:-15px;margin-right:-100%;-webkit-transform:rotate(-15deg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.bbhHead IMG]width:100px;height:100px;background-color:rgba(255,255,255,.05);padding:15px;float:right;margin:20px;border-radius:100%;margin-left:0;[/newclass]

[newclass=.bbhLyric]float:left;text-align:right;width:280px;margin-top:45px;line-height:33px;margin-left:5px;color:var(--bbhAccent);opacity:.9999999;[/newclass]

[newclass=.bbhFoot]border-bottom:#3a3a3a 5px solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=.bbhLyric div:nth-child(1)]font-family:dawning of a new day;text-transform:lowercase;font-size:40px;color:#1a1a1a;[/newclass]

[newclass=.bbhLyric div:nth-child(2)]font-family:montserrat;font-weight:700;font-size:51px;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:-4px;text-shadow:#1a1a1a 1px 0,#1a1a1a 0 1px,#1a1a1a -1px 0,#1a1a1a 0 -1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.bbhSub,.bbhFoot]background-color:var(--bbhAccent);height:25px;line-height:25px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=.bbhSub div,.bbhFoot div:nth-child(1)]text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff;opacity:.3;font-family:montserrat;font-weight:400;font-size:40px;text-align:right;float:right;margin-left:-100%;margin-right:-2px;letter-spacing:-3px;line-height:25px;width:100%;[/newclass]

[newclass=.bbhFoot div:nth-child(2)]text-align:right;padding-right:15px;font-family:trebuchet ms;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;line-height:27px;color:#fff;text-shadow:#3a3a3a 1px 0,#3a3a3a 0 1px,#3a3a3a -1px 0,#3a3a3a 0 -1px;opacity:.8;[/newclass]

[newclass=.bbhSub a]color:#fff!important;font-family:montserrat!important;font-style:normal!important;font-weight:400!important;padding:0!important;margin:0!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.bbhSub div a]line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.bbhBody]margin:25px;text-align:justify;padding:5px 25px;border-right:#ddd 1px solid;border-left:#ddd 1px solid;font-size:10px;color:#3a3a3a;font-family:verdana;line-height:13px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.bbhBody b]font-family:montserrat;font-weight:800;color:var(--bbhAccent);font-size:11px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.bbhBody i]opacity:.7;font-family:montserrat;font-size:9px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.bbhCredit a]font-family:trebuchet ms;font-size:7px;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;color:#777;text-decoration:none;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Dawning+of+a+New+Day][googlefont=Montserrat:400,700]
last edit on May 31, 2019 11:58:24 GMT by ulla
the endless hunt
aliasleto, blobert, crow
pronounshe / they
1,361written posts
ullaearned bits
offlinecurrently
ulla
Administrator
ulla Avatar
[newclass=.OCNAME]--rinAcc1:#b99ed0[/newclass]
[newclass=.OCNAME]--rinAcc2:#d189b8[/newclass]
[newclass=.OCNAME]--rinIMG:url(https://i.ibb.co/Jp1j8mm/rintable.png)[/newclass]
[newclass=.OCNAME]--rinIcon:url(https://i.ibb.co/MnkwcgT/image.png)[/newclass]
[nospaces]
[attr="class","OCNAME"]

[attr="id","rinBG"]
[attr="class","rinBGIn"]

[attr="class","rinSide"]
[attr="class","rinIMG"]

[attr="class","rinSideBody"]
[attr="class","rinTag"]

@[tag]

[attr="class","rinNotes"]

notes go here. this box will expand to be as long as you need it to be

[attr="class","rinIcon"]

[attr="class","rinIconScreen"][attr="class","th th-stars-o"]

[attr="class","rinBody"]

Sorry people keep me humble They stop me before I stumble Cause what I have is far too good to leave it all behind, I could I am just the average person Trying to make a lifetime worth it But I worry it'll bleed me dry Always try to catch their eyes I go where I go[break][break] You may not like it, though The world at my feet If I could find it, though But when night becomes day, oh Yeah, when night becomes day I'm the better man Sorry footsteps drag on concrete Carrying their guilt in the heat But I worry it'll bring me down I feel this need to turn around I go where I go[break][break]You may not like it, though The world at my feet If I could find it, though And when night becomes day, oh Yeah, when night becomes day I'm the better man Oh, honey, I'm a fool hurting you The rules make us act so cold again Oh, honey, I'm a fool hurting you The rules make us act so cold I go where I go[break][break] You may not like it, though The world at my feet If I could find it, though And when night becomes day, oh Yeah, when night becomes day, oh Yeah, when night becomes day, oh I'm the better man Oh, I'm the better man

[attr="class","ullaCredit"]ulla codes

[newclass=.ullaCredit] font-family:trebuchet ms; color:#777; font-size:7px; letter-spacing:1px; text-transform:uppercase; line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ullaCredit a] color:#777;[/newclass]
[newclass=#rinBG] background:linear-gradient(120deg,var(--rinAcc1),var(--rinAcc2)); height:430px; width:530px; padding:1px; margin:10px 0 5px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rinBGIn] background-color:rgba(0,0,0,.3); height:430px; width:530px; padding:0px; overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rinSide] background-color:#1a1a1a; height:400px; width:225px; float:left; padding:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rinIMG] height:400px; width:225px; background-image:var(--rinIMG); position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rinIMG div] height:400px; width:225px; background:linear-gradient(120deg,var(--rinAcc1),var(--rinAcc2)); opacity:.5; display:inline-block; margin-top:400px; transition:.3s; transition-delay:.2s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rinSide:hover .rinIMG div] margin-top:0px; transition:.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rinIcon] height:100px; width:100px; border:#1a1a1a 20px solid; border-radius:100%; z-index:2; position:relative; float:left; margin:-115px 0 0 -25px; background-image:var(--rinIcon); -webkit-filter:grayscale(100%); transition:.3s; transition-delay:.2s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rinIconScreen] height:100px; width:100px; float:left; background:linear-gradient(120deg,var(--rinAcc1),var(--rinAcc2)); margin-left:-120px; margin-top:-95px; border-radius:100%; position:relative; z-index:3; overflow:hidden; opacity:.8; transition:.3s; transition-delay:.2s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rinIconScreen .th] color:#fff; font-size:70px; margin-top:15px; opacity:.6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rinSide:hover .rinIconScreen] opacity:0; transition:.6s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rinSide:hover .rinIcon] -webkit-filter:grayscale(0%); transition:.6s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rinSideBody] height:300px; position:relative; z-index:3; margin-top:-400px; height:400px; box-sizing:border-box; padding:10px[/newclass]
[newclass=.rinTag] background-color:#1a1a1a; padding:10px 12px; border-radius:5px; text-align:left; color:#ccc; margin-top:10px; font-family:roboto!important; text-transform:uppercase; opacity:0; transition:.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rinTag a] color:#ccc!important; text-decoration:none; font-family:roboto!important; font-weight:800!important; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rinTag div] background-color:var(--rinAcc1); height:3px; opacity:.5; margin-top:5px; width:40%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rinNotes] margin-top:20px; background-color:#1a1a1a; padding:13px 12px; border-radius:5px; line-height:12px; font-family:poppins; font-size:13px; color:#aaa; text-align:justify; opacity:0; transition:.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rinNotes div] background-color:var(--rinAcc2); height:3px; opacity:.5; margin-top:5px; width:40%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rinSide:hover .rinTag] opacity:1; margin-top:0; transition:.3s; transition-delay:.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rinSide:hover .rinNotes] margin-top:10px; opacity:1; transition:.3s; transition-delay:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rinBody] background-color:#1a1a1a; display:inline-block; margin:10px; height:410px; width:250px; border-radius:8px; box-sizing:border-box; padding:10px 12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rinBody div] color:#ccc; font-family:roboto; font-size:11px; line-height:14px; padding-right:10px; text-align:justify; height:390px; overflow:auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rinBody div::-webkit-scrollbar] background-color:#3a3a3a; border:#1a1a1a 3px solid; width:7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rinBody div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background-color:#1a1a1a; border:#3a3a3a 1px solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rinBody b] font-family:poppins; color:var(--rinAcc1); font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rinBody i] opacity:.7; color:var(--rinAcc2);[/newclass]
[googlefont=Poppins]
last edit on Nov 10, 2020 18:45:43 GMT by ulla
the endless hunt
aliasleto, blobert, crow
pronounshe / they
1,361written posts
ullaearned bits
offlinecurrently
ulla
Administrator
ulla Avatar
[nospaces]
[newclass=.ullaBG]--acct1:#975fb7;--acct2:#975fb7;--img:url(https://i.ibb.co/CsBgDVp/taakitz.png);[/newclass]

[attr="class","ullaBG"]
[attr="class","ullaLeft"]
[attr="class","ullaIMG"]

[attr="class","ullaTitle"]

code title here

[attr="class","ullaBody"]

» information here. bold style. italic style. link style.

[attr="class","getCode"]click for code

[googlefont=Montserrat][googlefont="Poppins]
[newclass=.ullaBG] background-color:#fff; margin:15px; border:#ddd 1px solid; padding:25px; width:420px; position:relative; min-height:200px; padding-bottom:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ullaLeft] position:absolute; top:0; left:0; height:calc(100% - 30px); width:140px; padding:15px; background:linear-gradient(120deg,var(--acct1),var(--acct2)); border-right:#3a3a3a 5px solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ullaIMG] background-image:var(--img); height:100px; width:100px; border-radius:100%; position:relative; border:#fff 5px solid; margin-top:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.getCode] background-color:#3a3a3a; position:absolute; right:25px; border-radius:5px; width:245px; height:50px; line-height:50px; color:#fff; font-family:montserrat; text-transform:uppercase; bottom:25px; font-size:10px; letter-spacing:2px; font-weight:500;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ullaTitle] z-index:2; position:absolute; width:165px; bottom:15px; left:0; text-align:right; overflow:hidden; left:5px; color:#fff; font-family:montserrat; text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-size:30px; line-height:28px; font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ullaBody] position:relative; width:245px; margin-left:175px; font-family:poppins; color:#3a3a3a; text-align:justify; font-size:13px; line-height:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ullaBody b] color:var(--acct1); font-family:montserrat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ullaBody i] color:var(--acct2); opacity:[newclass=.8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ullaBody b > i] color:var(--acc1);[/newclass]
[newclass=.ullaBody a] font-family:montserrat; text-transform:uppercase; text-decoration:none; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; color:var(--acct1);[/newclass]
last edit on Jan 16, 2021 18:02:43 GMT by ulla