pronounsfeminine
645written posts
offlinecurrently
honey and the forgor land
Part of the Furniture
honey and the forgor land Avatar
fed up with y'all bitches

[nospaces]
[attr="class","bglmao"]so i just saw there wasn't one of these 'pokemon teams xD' things here thus i made one.[break][break]

basically : choose one of your favorite characters (oc or otherwise) and make them a team of 6 pokemon that you think would be in their team. [break][break]

bonus : give us a line or two regarding their personality, where you're playing them (the site they're on), or wtv.

[newclass=.bglmao] position: relative;width: 350px;background-color: white;color: black;font-family: verdana;line-height: 100%;text-align: justify;font-size: 10px;padding: 35px;border: 1px dashed #e8e8e8;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
last edit on Jun 16, 2019 23:30:24 GMT by honey and the forgor land
aliasjo, honey
pronounsfeminine
645written posts
offlinecurrently
honey and the forgor land
Part of the Furniture
honey and the forgor land Avatar
fed up with y'all bitches
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bglmao"]i made this so i guess i'll start it off[break][break]

one of my favorite characters to play is himiko toga from bnha so i'll be doing her first:[break][break]

[break]

[newclass=.bglmao] position: relative;width: 350px;background-color: white;color: black;font-family: verdana;line-height: 100%;text-align: justify;font-size: 10px;padding: 35px;border: 1px dashed #e8e8e8;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,236written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
i actually keep meaning to do this on cs for all of my characters and some don't have full teams oops but uh

rachel roth (raven) from dc comics / teen titans is one of my faves, and i know most of her team so.

the poochyena and taillow were given to her from other people and the absol is a permanent addition since he's her partner, don't @ me
last edit on Jun 17, 2019 0:34:38 GMT by Kuroya

write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW