880written posts
Desmond Milesearned bits
offlinecurrently
Desmond Miles
Part of the Furniture
Desmond Miles Avatar
we will have peace at any cost
It doesn't mean I'm any good with it. :T

Hi I'm Kel and it's been a hot minute since I've actually made anything EXCITING for the general public to gaze upon BUT I wanna do my best. I'm just a babby who's still putting things together so, saddle up and get ready for a ride as I bumble my away around graphics.

last edit on Jun 20, 2019 4:01:57 GMT by Desmond Miles

Now serving!
pronounshe/him
880written posts
Desmond Milesearned bits
offlinecurrently
Desmond Miles
Part of the Furniture
Desmond Miles Avatar
i'll start with some older stuff that i made and really liked (and still do!!!) so this was for a harvest moon rp, believe it or not lol. i mean, 99% of everything i make is or was made for that but ANYWAY, I was doing a lil rebranding and getting a lil excited with my GROWING KNOWLEDGE of photoshopping and ok well anyway-

and i havent made anything as cute since :T

Now serving!
pronounshe/him
880written posts
Desmond Milesearned bits
offlinecurrently
Desmond Miles
Part of the Furniture
Desmond Miles Avatar
i lied about the cute shit. i did make something kinda cute that i forgot about, and it's another one of those "im still proud of it and i feel like not enough people appreciated it!!!" so here they are!!

Now serving!
pronounshe/him
880written posts
Desmond Milesearned bits
offlinecurrently
Desmond Miles
Part of the Furniture
Desmond Miles Avatar
hi hello it's been a hot minute, whats up, hows it going, yall washing ur nasty lil hands? cool cool, good good. anyway, im trying to pump myself up to do some actual WORK, whether it be schoolwork, fics, or getting my site done and i was like MAN i wanna about the latter some more, but how do i without just blabbing about everything?

the obvs answer is show off somethig. so here's the base of the upcoming ad for the upcoming site that will one day come to life i just....gotta get off animal crossing uh anyway

our theme is dessert/food based and i thought U KNO WHAT WOULD BE CUTE??? IF OUR ADVERTISEMENT WAS A LIL MENU. th-thats the idea, so uh, coming to a directory near you soon!!!

Now serving!