phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,235written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
i would also recommend that you include the host as well since that dictates a lot of what you're going to be working with (both from the coding standpoint and how easy it is to find someone willing to take the commission), and then after that i would include what the profile/mini-profile fields are (both what you think would be nice and what is bare-minimum required), colors or light/dark preference, and definitely if the commission is paid (and probably what you would be considering paying out).

also as a side note, i know there's a lot of coders who take commissions on tumblr, so it might be worth your while to check there as well (if only so you can have an idea of what the average pricing would be for commissions of the skill level you're looking for).
last edit on Jul 6, 2019 21:26:15 GMT by Kuroya

2written posts
fomoearned bits
offlinecurrently
fomo
fomo Avatar
I want customization to like the whole forums regarding profiles, mini-profiles etc. I really cannot sit here and map it out because its hard for me to convey without just finding dozens of examples from other forums BUT then those examples may not mesh well as one body of work. I was hoping to find someone to just open dialogue with so we can reach that point and then I pay them to bring it to life.
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.