anyone available?

24written posts
nineteenearned bits
offlinecurrently
nineteen
nineteen Avatar
bring me to life
I've always wanted to learn how to make a skin, but it's an enormous task, so I wanted to know if anyone would be able to give me some conceptual help. I'll learn html, css, and whatever else on my own. I just need someone to help me work through this.

So please, anyone if you've got time. I'd more than appreciate it.
3,083written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
Our discord community is actually quite good for this! You can find the link in the header, and there's an entire channel dedicated to coding and skinning for you to ask questions in. We have people of all levels of skill and familiarity there, so no one will make fun of you for asking basic questions. There are people that code for both Proboards and Jcink, so no matter which host you prefer you'll be able to find someone to help you. I also don't mind if you DM me directly, though I can't guarantee responsiveness. I highly recommend just getting involved in the community!
3,083written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.