Got the Itch Again

aliasMek, Tak
pronounshe/him
66written posts
kiinearned bits
offlinecurrently
kiin
kiin Avatar
Title. Got the itch again and I need to scratch it, but it's been a while since I've done a personal search and I don't honestly know where to begin. Overall, my "requirements" for a site are pretty lax, though, so I figure it can't hurt to put one of these up.

What I'm looking for:

Super Powers: Pretty straightforward. Any sort of superpower RP would be dope. Idc about animanga/irl fcs, theme, background, lore, setting, w/e, all too much. I can get into just about whatever so long as powers are/can be involved.

OR

Medieval:
I've been playing a fair amount of FE3H lately, so this itch inevitably came up. Medieval setting would be dope and I could pretty easily throw myself into that.

OR

Scifi:
Space? Aliens? Advanced tech? Time travel? Whatever the hell it may be, anything scifi would be awesome, as well.

Like I said, overall, I'm not too picky, and if anyone would wanna throw something my way that isn't any of these I might still be inclined to give it a look. With that said, I very much appreciate anyone who takes the time to read this and/or throw something my way.

o/
Feline Overlord
aliasChibi
pronounsShe/Her
1,786written posts
Chibi Magicianearned bits
offlinecurrently
Chibi Magician
Spring '21 Dev Completionist
Chibi Magician Avatar
Pure Gremlin Energy
Hi there, . I saw this a while ago and was kind of waiting to see if anyone could throw something at you that related more to your stated points. If you are still looking for a role-play, I have one that might tickle your fancy. As it currently stands, The Duality of Man is a pretty laid back place with plenty of players who support the more lax experience. We want role-play to feel like a genuine hobby, thus we do try and maintain a chill atmosphere, especially since real life obligations come first. We are a modern fantasy role-play with an extensive lore, however, the way we manage abilities for species may fit into your desires for super powers. Usually, we make ability lists for each species, which does restrict some freedoms, but also allows for members to know what their character is capable of without having to make assumptions based on the species itself.

There are species who also have a lot more creative freedoms, such as gifted, where you get to pick your own abilities, label some weaknesses and essentially craft these portions yourself. If you are interested and have any questions, feel free to message me anytime~! c: If TDOM does not work for you, then I wish you luck on your site search and hope you can find somewhere that makes you happy.

Also, this is an off-topic tangent. >.> But Fire Emblem: Three Houses is fantastic. <3 I have been playing it every night because I enjoy it so much. <3
last edit on Aug 25, 2019 15:18:52 GMT by Chibi Magician

ic for a dystopian fantasy role-play
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.