Cop gone rogue / coworkers / possibly others

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Site name and link: Kismet Divided
Site genre: Some sort of fantasy
Site info: "Septimal Moon - the government - has been oppressing its people for decades, prioritising those with written fates in the form of "true names" over those without such fates. Those that are in the know are amassing in retaliation. Will you join the other side of the fray? Or will you side with the superior?"

Want-ad Links: Original Want-Ad (Cop), Original Want-Ad (Coworkers) (you can find other want-ads here)

Role #1 requested: At KD, there are soumates (those with "true names"). My character's "true name" is Voracious, and his soulmate's name is also Voracious. Thosee with true names have the ability to use magic, and depending upon stance (sacrifice or fighter) they either heal/debuff/buff or attack/defend. My character is a sacrifice, so he heals/buffs/debuffs. His partner is the fighter, so his partner's spells would all be traditional offence or defence.

Now! Onto the role itself!

These two used to do crime investigation work together. One case was particularly bad and pushed [wanted] over the ledge. He went rogue, took justice into his own hands, and then was consequently arrested. He's been serving his time in prison ever since.

When you take up the character, he can either be released from prison or escaped during our current event's chaos. Either or work for me. However, my character will soon be imprisoned for treason, haaa. Or... if you wanted, they could re-meet in prison XD But they likely wouldn't share cells together

What this character should have
• Be male
• Late 20's-40's (my character is 31)
• Any hair colour
• Any relation (at KD, soulmates aren't restricted to lovers, so our characters can be siblings, friends, whatever)
• Be fluent in sign language (my character is deaf)
• Personify "voracious" in some way (Eve gobbles up all the info he can, so his is more metaphorical)

Other notes: Because this is a want-ad for a soulmate/fated (a very important role), I need a partner who can post at least once a day or every other day because I'm a hungry-hungry Seymour hippo and I need the literary noms. Just for the record: I'm totally okay with lulls so long as I'm informed there's going to be a lull.

Role #2

Locust works at the bar/dining area of a ritsy hotel as the pianist. I would love for him to have some coworkers, be it a bartender, waitress, receptionist, cleaner, et cetera, for him to interact with regularly! After the event, he'll be changing careers and going more into music, so I will update this later to reflect that path. Either way, it'd be great for him to have more people to associate with.

What this character should have
• Any gender/sex
• Must be a kismet (person who can use magic)

Other notes: because this isn't a want-ad for a soulmate/fated, I'm not so gungho about activity requirements for this. I do love being fed posts, though! That being said, we do have a 1 post a week (be it 24 words or a 1000, it doesn't matter; there's no word count, we only require a min of 5 sentences) rule. If you're unable to make it at any time, just give us a head's up.
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.