pokedex holders & villains wanted!

aliasnik, nikkantha
pronounsshe/her
36written posts
✿ nikkiearned bits
offlinecurrently
✿ nikki
✿ nikki Avatar
they told me all of my cages were mental, so i got wasted like all my potential.
henlo all~

my new canon based pokemon adventures site just opened and we're looking for some of the pokedex holders to be filled as well as some villains to get the plot rolling forward <3

i currently have a wanted ad up here for the rest of the kanto dex holders but aside from those three, we're looking for any of the pokedex holders~ all of the villain roles are also currently up for grabs if a baddie is more your speed!

if you would like more info on the site and the plot, check us out here! for anyone who's interested, feel free to message me here or on discord at alienlatte#5172
last edit on Sept 4, 2019 2:28:27 GMT by ✿ nikki
aliasnik, nikkantha
pronounsshe/her
36written posts
✿ nikkiearned bits
offlinecurrently
✿ nikki
✿ nikki Avatar
they told me all of my cages were mental, so i got wasted like all my potential.
bumping this <3

we're still looking for some pokedex holders as well as more villains to join the ranks~ we're also looking for some gym leaders and there's a few wanted ads up for green oak as well as three of the unova elite four!
aliasnik, nikkantha
pronounsshe/her
36written posts
✿ nikkiearned bits
offlinecurrently
✿ nikki
✿ nikki Avatar
hi i suck i just saw this now ;u; at the moment, battling is freeform! i'm hoping to get a more concrete system into place but as the site is still fairly new, i'm still working out a few kinks! pokemon moves are currently at four, but i expect to increase that limit soon~
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.