phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,237written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
honestly, i'm not sure how many bites this is gonna get me because i've been trying to do these things for actual years now and never had a whole lot of success with it and my general luck with want ads is pretty usually pretty crappy but. i figure i might as well shout into the void and see where it gets me. after all, i'm not gonna find anything if i don't go looking, right? right.

right now, i'm on fates amaranth, an animated panfandom site. it's got some faction-based stuff going on in the background since the premise is based around a couple of deities that brought everyone here to help them do their things and all that, but like, real talk, i've been kind of ignoring it because i'm not really one for site events and the like (and the staff are chill and understanding about that), so y'know, if you wanna just sit in the corner with me, that's cool i'd love some company, and if that's your kind of jam, that's also fine, just please don't rely on me to guide you through it because i'm probably going to be largely oblivious to it. minimum activity requirements are one post per character per month, you get more characters by posting once icly and having three plotter posts, the community is p good about threading outside of a person's friends and fandoms, there's no word counts or stats or anything like that, so y'know, it's p good.

right now, i have a few characters i play (a pre-nibelheim sephiroth from final fantasy vii, post-canon mello from death note, post-cheshire-arc cheshire from pandora hearts), a few i'm slowly working on now (post-advent-child reno from final fantasy vii, post-game ravio from legend of zelda, pre-death ernest nightray from pandora hearts), a couple of either-or pairs i'll probably pick up (post-heavensward aymeric de borel from final fantasy xiv vs pre-main-campaign nobunaga from pokemon conquest and post-canon ed elric from fullmetal alchemist vs post-canon-ish alois trancy from black butler), and a good few i'm toying with eventually picking up that i won't list just cuz i'm a disaster who isn't thinking that far down the line yet. and while i would love to have more canonmates around (because i mean, pre-established relationships are always my jam), i'm also gonna be flat out honest and say that i'm p desperate to play out certain relationships with certain characters, so i'll just. lay those out here.

- genesis rhapsodos + angeal hewley: honestly, it really shouldn't be surprising that i want the soldier trio since listen, angeal and genesis were the best things from crisis core and they humanized sephiroth so much and i just... i really want to see sephiroth back with his boyfriends. i want it so badly. you do not understand how much i would vibrate out of my entire soul to be able to have the soldier trio back and being good with each other and just. teaching sephiroth about peace and not going crazy and maybe raising sephiroth's chaos "children" of the remnants in their little corner.

- vincent valentine: i would love to see vincent around because listen......... vincent would have been a better father than hojo and i have so many threads i would want to do, like au things where vincent rescues seph and raises him and actual not-au things where vincent is trying to make up for seph's terrible childhood and be a good father (and grandfather to the chaos remnants) and just. plz. plz.

- rufus shinfa + tseng: look i'm not saying i don't love the idea of rufus and tseng and reno all being a messy threesome that shouldn't work but somehow does.... but i'm not not saying that, so honestly, if someone wanted to do this (or even pick one up and just let the third be a possibility if the other person is down), i'd probably take about .02 seconds to end up catapulting into finishing reno up faster tbeh.

i'd also love to have matt + near from death note (for shipping or not shipping), break + alyss from pandora hearts (shipping maybe on break, shipping no for alyss plz), mitsuhide from pokemon conquest (i'd prefer shipping), almost all the rest of the main final fantasy vii cast, and like... the ygo characters would all be p flexible depending on what ships i could pick up with them (since it's honestly so far down the line that i can't think that far ahead right now). i really would. i just. do not feel the same kind of burning need for kindling up a specific dynamic or relationship, if that makes sense? like. take it as "i would also love to do these things but i would not be heartbroken for things to end up going in a different direction for these characters in the same way i would be for the other stuff up there."

also as a heads up for me ahead of time - i don't always post fast if i'm not really in the mood to just because i have like. 50+ threads across all my rp sites, so y'know, me posting at least once a day somewhere does not make much of a dent in my to do list. i might reply within a few days or a few weeks, but it's also not impossible for me to take a month or two if i'm backed up and struggling with motivation, and i want to be clear on that right out of the gate because i don't want someone to be getting upset with me because i'm not posting in .02 seconds for them or for someone to pick up the characters and then ghost out because they don't communicate with me and all that. so uh. yeah.

if you're interested, you'll welcome to contact me here in a pm (i'm happy to give you my discord if asked, i just don't like posting it publicly) or on the site itself so we can talk shop and all that!
last edit on Sept 16, 2019 17:50:42 GMT by Kuroya

4,237written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar

bump, i'm still looking for both of these two lovely soldiers <3 (and, y'know, literally everyone else i mention in this, oops) and please stop me from featuring more idiots like the shameless shipping trash i am inside

4,237written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar

bump! i just started working on reno today, so i would love to have a rufus to play off of him! but i also am still looking for literally every single character here, so y'know, that's a thing too!

3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.