pronounsfeminine
645written posts
offlinecurrently
honey and the forgor land
Part of the Furniture
honey and the forgor land Avatar
fed up with y'all bitches

What was your first house? : blue lions

Who is your favourite? : tbh i have a handful of 'favorites'. if i had to name a few: ashe, hilda, claude, linhardt, raphael

Who did you make your dancer? : LORENZ LMAOOOOO just for the memes. might make a proper dancer this second playthrough

Order in which you played? : BL - > BE, CHURCH - > BE, EDELGARD - > GD

Favorite units? In no particular order (haven't played any route but blue lions since this post)

Sylvain was a fucking truck. He could take 9 people on at once and not bat an eye on top of doing great damage.
Dimitri was solid as a rock. I love his damage and his HP/defense does not disappoint.
Linhardt, on top of being my soul animal, is best healer in the game bar none.
Lysithea - magic powerhouse. Love her, not so much her character.
Leonie - another character I didn't like but her stats? Amazing. Great bow knight.
Felix - best sword user. Loved him as a mortal savant, might make him another class this time around idk.
Petra - fast as fuck boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Hilda - gr8 damage, gr8 character

extra: why the FUCK do pegasus riders feel so weak? i can't get into the class at all with how bows are pretty good this game but i probably just suck lmao. just had a lot of people online be like 'INGRID IS OP AS A PEGASUS RIDER' but she was the shittiest unit in my team
last edit on Sept 14, 2019 8:26:53 GMT by honey and the forgor land
aliasdismay
pronounsshe/her
445written posts
fossaearned bits
offlinecurrently
fossa
fossa Avatar
he's suppose to be DEAD
Scaramouche Avatar
Did you guys hear the DLC next year is releasing a new house, a whole new line, new characters and everything!!!?
is there a source b/c i am not currently finding anything about this
pronounsshe/her
427written posts
offlinecurrently
cyanide darktearz 💀
cyanide darktearz 💀 Avatar
Leonie - another character I didn't like but her stats? Amazing. Great bow knight.

I think I got RNG screwed with Leonie in my first GD run because I've heard people say this but she was very average for a FE unit. orz

Meanwhile Mr. Let Me Paint You a Picture Bignatz kept getting crits everywhere lol

extra: why the FUCK do pegasus riders feel so weak? i can't get into the class at all with how bows are pretty good this game but i probably just suck lmao. just had a lot of people online be like 'INGRID IS OP AS A PEGASUS RIDER' but she was the shittiest unit in my team

I've only also played FE:A, Fates, and SoV to be fair, but my experiences with Pegasus Knights besides FE:A thanks Galeforce always have been meh, even when using them as mage killers. In 3H, I made my Byleth a peg knight for a run and just used them to lure enemies and hope I don't get hit due to the high avoid. Haven't gotten far enough with Ingrid yet but it's also possible you got stat screwed like I did with my Leonie 😢
pronounsshe/her
151written posts
shanimalearned bits
offlinecurrently
shanimal
shanimal Avatar
of course i am for peace, of course i am for peace. one that suits me.
I think I got RNG screwed with Leonie in my first GD run because I've heard people say this but she was very average for a FE unit. orz

Meanwhile Mr. Let Me Paint You a Picture Bignatz kept getting crits everywhere lol

I've only also played FE:A, Fates, and SoV to be fair, but my experiences with Pegasus Knights besides FE:A thanks Galeforce always have been meh, even when using them as mage killers. In 3H, I made my Byleth a peg knight for a run and just used them to lure enemies and hope I don't get hit due to the high avoid. Haven't gotten far enough with Ingrid yet but it's also possible you got stat screwed like I did with my Leonie 😢
i'm not done with my golden deer run yet so once i reclass him more often to boost his stats it could turn things around but ignatz is the one the rng screwed on my file, i think. leonie is doubling and getting kills left and right.

as for peg knights/falcon knights i had a lot of success with petra as one. granted i fed her some strength boosting stat items but she is speedy AND has a high likelihood of critting, so she was an offensive monster for me. i think given how good wyvern riders/wyvern lords are in 3H there's little reason to class someone into a peg knight/falcon knight unless you are also going for that high avo/magic resistance. here's petra doing some insane damage as a falcon knight. but i heard it's not uncommon for ingrid to get bonked real hard with the crappy stats stick.

granted 3H does not have dark fliers which is what made the pegasus class so busted in awakening, and it's probably for good reason because could you imagine dark flier lysithea. she would be absolutely game breaking. (i wish the pegasi classes weren't gender locked though. hubert has a counselor minigame note where he says he wishes to fly on a pegasus but is afraid of heights. get on the horse, severus snape.)
last edit on Sept 14, 2019 19:46:28 GMT by shanimal

pronounsshe/her
427written posts
offlinecurrently
cyanide darktearz 💀
shanimal Avatar
i'm not done with my golden deer run yet so once i reclass him more often to boost his stats it could turn things around but ignatz is the one the rng screwed on my file, i think. leonie is doubling and getting kills left and right.

as for peg knights/falcon knights i had a lot of success with petra as one. granted i fed her some strength boosting stat items but she is speedy AND has a high likelihood of critting, so she was an offensive monster for me. i think given how good wyvern riders/wyvern lords are in 3H there's little reason to class someone into a peg knight/falcon knight unless you are also going for that high avo/magic resistance. here's petra doing some insane damage as a falcon knight. but head i heard it's not uncommon for ingrid to get bonked real hard with the crappy stats stick.

granted 3H does not have dark fliers which is what made the pegasus class so busted in awakening, and it's probably for good reason because could you imagine dark flier lysithea. she would be absolutely game breaking. (i wish the pegasi classes weren't gender locked though. hubert has a counselor minigame note where he says he wishes to fly on a pegasus but is afraid of heights. get on the horse, severus snape.)

Not a surprise, Ignatz is commonly everyone's low tier GD unit. The only way for my Leonie to double was a brave bow, but she was good at helping my Lorenz at least.

Petra is a beast unit. I kept her grounded because I liked her time-skip design and gave her a wo dao. Her and Caspar were my crit monsters of BE. Demonic Beasts and you-know-who? Health d e s t r o y e d by those two.

Dark Flier Lysithea.. Death Knight has a new fear. Let Hubert fly as well, IS cowards
aliasjo, honey
pronounsfeminine
645written posts
offlinecurrently
Part of the Furniture
so pegasus knights suck ass? god thank u both and i thought i was going crazy even though my friend who recommended the game to me said the same thing. i needed some other opinions :peperelax:. i always go wyvern rider now >>>>>>>> pegasus

tbh idk why ingrid sucks ass for me. anyone else used her?
last edit on Sept 15, 2019 7:58:43 GMT by honey and the forgor land
pronounsshe/her
151written posts
shanimalearned bits
offlinecurrently
shanimal
shanimal Avatar
so pegasus knights suck ass? god thank u both and i thought i was going crazy even though my friend who recommended the game to me said the same thing. i needed some other opinions :peperelax:. i always go wyvern rider now >>>>>>>> pegasus

tbh idk why ingrid sucks ass for me. anyone else used her?

it's not so much that they suck is that like most classes they're optimal for some characters and not others (e.g. you're not going to make lysithea a great knight. i mean like... you can, but why?) and pegasus knights/falcon knights have very few characters in this game that i'd actually recommend that path for.

as said previously petra makes a really good one, her speed is outmatched and if you give her a bow as a pegasus/falcon knight her range and crit rate is crazy. her strength is usually pretty good but i did have to feed her some stat boosting items. pegasus knights and falcon knights are good at dealing chip damage and then either flying away or having enough avo to then miss the attack. this isn't really a big deal if you're not playing on the harder difficulties where chip damage isn't really necessary. i've seen some say catherine makes a good falcon knight as well in lieu of a war master (since that class is genderlocked, rip)

i would still say ingrid makes a really good falcon knight but might need some stat boosting items to get her strength on par so she's not just doing chip damage (if you're not using her her as a chip-canto/chip-avo unit). going off-kilter for classes also patches characters up in spots where their stats might be lacking. for example even though i dunked on lysithea as a great knight i know some people recommend that if you have time to get her to pass the early armored knight certification because it gives her 4+ defense. unlike previous fire emblem games where stats are removed with class swaps that's not the case with 3H... so to patch a unit's stats you could just reclass endlessly so long as they can pass the exam.

i haven't played BL yet so i'm not sure what ingrid's got in terms of strengths or weaknesses or budding talents... but definitely check those out for other options! she is probably just mediocre because of the rng roll on her stats. i have seen so many people say bernadetta was a beast of a unit for them in BE but poor girl ended up an adjudicant more often than not on my playthrough because she just couldn't kill anything and didn't have the avo to survive as a chip damage unit.

Any way the Wind Blows...
aliasMisha
pronounsHe/They
123written posts
Scaramoucheearned bits
offlinecurrently
Scaramouche
Scaramouche Avatar
fossa Avatar
Scaramouche Avatar
Did you guys hear the DLC next year is releasing a new house, a whole new line, new characters and everything!!!?
is there a source b/c i am not currently finding anything about this
Gamestop when I went in, they said they got it from a japanese game source. I've been looking for it since and honestly just pray it's true.
aliasjo, honey
pronounsfeminine
645written posts
offlinecurrently
Part of the Furniture
need help deciding who to marry
doing my black eagles runs right now and :peperelax: i have no clue who
need suggestions on good s ranks
last edit on Sept 18, 2019 23:57:09 GMT by honey and the forgor land
pronounsshe/her
151written posts
shanimalearned bits
offlinecurrently
shanimal
shanimal Avatar
need help deciding who to marry
doing my black eagles runs right now and :peperelax: i have no clue who
need suggestions on good s ranks

the game very much so is *wink wink* *nudge nudge* at byleth/edelgard regardless of what gender byleth is (given that edelgard can romance either one) and i will say that the end animated cutscene does come across as inherently romantic regardless of whether you romance her or not but that might be my enormous bias toward miss hresvelg. love this problematic fave. (she is also the only lord that likes cats as a teatime option, making her the most valid. i dont make the rules.)

dorothea's really fun if you're feeling wlw but not edelgard... from the guys i have heard hubert's is kind of unintentionally hilarious, ferdinand's is very romantic because of course (he's the resident himbo who chugs respect women juice for breakfast), and caspar's is really darling. linhardt is of course the only mlm option in the game if you're playing male byleth.

tl;dr they're all good but since they're my first house i realize i'm really biased.

pronounsshe/her
151written posts
shanimalearned bits
offlinecurrently
shanimal
shanimal Avatar
i spent 13 minutes of my life on this and @silke told me i had to post it so:

weekend at bernie's... get it

ferdinand is helping edelgard instead of hubert because hubert would be way too stoked about carrying around a corpse

pronounsshe/her
151written posts
shanimalearned bits
offlinecurrently
shanimal
shanimal Avatar
okay sorry for double posting, but famitsu released an article on the upcoming dlc! serenes forest translated it which you can see here!

it looks like there’s going to be plenty more playable characters (some we have already known), the sauna will finally be a feature as predicted, there will be additional paralogues and supports... AND WE GET TO PET THE DOGS AND CATS.

pronounsshe/her
427written posts
offlinecurrently
cyanide darktearz 💀
shanimal Avatar
okay sorry for double posting, but famitsu released an article on the upcoming dlc! serenes forest translated it which you can see here!

it looks like there’s going to be plenty more playable characters (some we have already known), the sauna will finally be a feature as predicted, there will be additional paralogues and supports... AND WE GET TO PET THE DOGS AND CATS.

I wasn't planning on getting the dlc and now I am sold because of the petting. 

Does anyone know Judith's Japanese name? Because I can't find info on the wiki and Juris is similar enough to make me go hmmmm :thinking:

I wonder what the dlc characters, besides Jeritza and Anna, will be like. 
pronounsShe/Her
23written posts
fluttershyearned bits
offlinecurrently
fluttershy
fluttershy Avatar
I have a feeling that they'll be some kind of transfer students from the other places outside Fodlan. Like, Dagda and all those places. We all know how much the game loves it worldbuilding, so I would be genuinely surprised if those areas don't end up playing some kind of part here. Also, lowkey worried for what they are gonna do with the Sauna, I just hope that it isn't that dumb. Either way they already have my money.