write a reply

Fire Emblem: Three Houses Anyone?

pronounsshe/her
151written posts
shanimalearned bits
offlinecurrently
shanimal
shanimal Avatar
of course i am for peace, of course i am for peace. one that suits me.
honey and the forgor land Avatar
finally finished the church route and all i can say is: i still hate rhea. goodnight america.

church route be like

edelgard is just out here trying to advocate for the separation of church and state and everyone's mad about it. hmph. ANYWAY,

fluttershy Avatar
I have a feeling that they'll be some kind of transfer students from the other places outside Fodlan. Like, Dagda and all those places. We all know how much the game loves it worldbuilding, so I would be genuinely surprised if those areas don't end up playing some kind of part here. Also, lowkey worried for what they are gonna do with the Sauna, I just hope that it isn't that dumb. Either way they already have my money.
i actually think serenes forest might be correct and that they bear four of the crests lost to history. i know there are five, but one of them, the crest of ernest, is depicted on anna's outfit. and we know now that she's gonna be playable. so... lots of possible theories!

i am also hoping that the sauna isn't too weird (esp given how fates was weird) but hopefully it won't open until post-timeskip or something. i hope that it's like the little sauna hut in the feh aether resort where you tap on your units and they dunk + splash each other. [felix voiceover] think fast boar prince [shoves dimitri underwater]

aliasjo, honey
pronounsfeminine
645written posts
offlinecurrently
honey and the forgor land
Part of the Furniture
fed up with y'all bitches
i had a nightmare about the random techno music in the those that slither in the dark map. i was so shell shocked because .... what the fuck lmao
pronounsShe/Her
23written posts
fluttershyearned bits
offlinecurrently
fluttershy
fluttershy Avatar
yeah lowkey i was actually dying when I first heard those who slither drop the hottest mixtape of imperial calendar 1185. It took me a solid 15 minutes before I could actually focus on playing the map again.
aliasjo, honey
pronounsfeminine
645written posts
offlinecurrently
honey and the forgor land
Part of the Furniture
fed up with y'all bitches
fluttershy Avatar
yeah lowkey i was actually dying when I first heard those who slither drop the hottest mixtape of imperial calendar 1185. It took me a solid 15 minutes before I could actually focus on playing the map again.
I WAS STRUCK DEAD SIS

those slither in the dark: h -
my headass:

LIKE THAT WAS NOT NECESSARY Y'ALL --- AT ALL !!!!!
what happened to medieval bs bro you can't just DO THAT TO ME
last edit on Sept 23, 2019 2:31:06 GMT by honey and the forgor land
pronounsshe/her
427written posts
offlinecurrently
cyanide darktearz 💀
cyanide darktearz 💀 Avatar
fluttershy Avatar
I WAS STRUCK DEAD SIS

those slither in the dark: h -
my headass:

LIKE THAT WAS NOT NECESSARY Y'ALL --- AT ALL !!!!!
what happened to medieval bs bro you can't just DO THAT TO ME
I should've expected something like this again when they pulled that random metal in FEH's Book 3 trailer. 

Next FE game I'm waiting to hear a song with Migos flow or country music or something Sweet Home Alabama for Genealogy remake confirmed

I joke about it but I genuinely appreciate them trying out different music genres for FE OSTs. Makes each game feel unique. 
last edit on Sept 23, 2019 2:50:24 GMT by cyanide darktearz 💀
pronounsshe/her
151written posts
shanimalearned bits
offlinecurrently
shanimal
shanimal Avatar
of course i am for peace, of course i am for peace. one that suits me.

Next FE game I'm waiting to hear a song with Migos flow or country music or something Sweet Home Alabama for Genealogy remake confirmed

the snort cackle i made at this was so ugly. oh my god.

the slithers are just dropping the hottest dubstep tape of 2019... all of 3H's music is really good though. i love chasing daybreak and also
the music that plays in the months after jeralt's death.

i was wondering how they'd top the new remix of twilight of the gods (i have nothing but praise for sov and it's... probably my second fave final battle theme now) and they have delivered on multiple levels.

pronounsShe/Her
23written posts
fluttershyearned bits
offlinecurrently
fluttershy
fluttershy Avatar
Anyone else really disappointed with Maddening mode? After like the first 3 maps, it just feels like Hard mode again. Low key I kinda gave the difficulty a pass since I knew harder modes were coming later, but now here we are. Your units just get way too strong way too fast in this game.
pronounsshe/her
427written posts
offlinecurrently
cyanide darktearz 💀
Me and a friend were talking about what the characters would wear in a modern school au recently. I have never been more certain that Ignatz would be the kid who wears a bulky watch. 

What do you all think about the others? 
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
What was your first house? Black Eagles, Crimson Flower - Obtained by pure accident, not realizing that I got the requirements without knowing. > Black Eagles, Silver Snow - hurt to betray Edelgard and Hubert after playing the CF route first. 8C Wasn't all that impressed with it though. > Golden Deer, Verdant Wind - Basically was like SS route, except a lot more enjoyable. Easiest route by far given the end boss. > Blue Lions, Azure Moon - Honestly I'm still mid-playthrough with this. Don't really have any worthwhile things to mention.

Who is your favorite? Honestly, in no particular order, I'll have to just make a list.
  • Hubert & Lysithea - My best mages, ultimately. Lysithea of course being an absolute tank in taking on Death Knight. On top of that, she's just that sassy kid who hides behind jabbing remarks, afraid of the thought of dying young. Hubert just had a certain je ne sais quoi that I found hilarious and oddly charming (the folded razor lost item gave me some Sweeny Todd vibes tbqh.) I would've listed Mercedes here, as well, but she was better elsewhere. Lysithea was promoted to Gremory and Hubert was promoted to Dark Mage, respectively.
  • Mercedes - Best healer tbqh. While definitely the sweetest of the characters, she had her jarring moments where she could be fatal with that sweet smile on her face. (Such as some of her support conversations.) Ended up promoting her to Gremory in the end. Lysithea is an honorable mention here, but she bettered as my mage.
  • Dorothea - I'm killing two birds with one stone in this question by stating she was my best Dancer. While she definitely did some damage as another mage, I fancied her better as a dancer. Her support conversations really bring light to the complexity of her character: a diva who left the Mittlefrank Opera House to make something more of herself, but while she can bask in the glow of yesteryear, she ultimately fears growing old and alone, loneliness being something she experienced before joining the Opera. She had nothing and built her way up, but pines for affection in hopes she can cling to something when everything's said and done.
  • Bernadetta & Claude - My two best archers. Promoted Claude to Wyvern Lord respectively given the influence of the CF route where he was a boss on one of the maps. However, it was a smart idea given that enemies can't hit what they can't reach. He was goofy, sure, but ultimately had the most reasonable, achievable goals out of the three lords + with the least casualties. As for Bernadetta, she was promoted to sniper. Deadeye was certainly a great skill to equip with her. I admittedly didn't see the charm in her at first, but once she began to come around and develop character wise, I took a shine to her.
  • Ingrid, Seteth, & Hilda - Ultimately these three were my best fliers. Ingrid and Seteth both were well-versed in lances while Hilda versed in axes. I suppose with Ingrid, I found the charm in the fact that she wanted to please her father and find someone worth marrying to help the Galatea house prosper. It was noble in a sense. Seteth, I suppose I found his devotion to serving Rhea admirable, as well as his attempts to be a good "brother" to Flayn. Hilda? Well, she just had her own lazy charm but had one hell of a punch despite being delicate. Ingrid was promoted to Pegasus Knight, and Seteth and Hilda were promoted to Wyvern Lords.
  • Leonie - Personally, I didn't really care for her whole obsession with Jeralt, js. I'm only putting her here cause she made for an excellent Bow Knight. Thank u, next.
  • Byleth & Felix - Ultimately both were the best swordfighters I had. Felix was promoted to Mercenary, and Byleth, albeit via story, was promoted to Enlightened One. Felix had a certain way about him that made his desire to be the best fighter admirable. He knew that he'd never have the opportunity to surpass his brother Glenn, so he knew he wasn't at his best, nor would he ever be. So he did his best to strive for it, knowing there was no limit with power. As for Byleth, they... Didn't really have much as character growth goes. Both silent and kinda just a player insert. Just wanted to mention them for the swordfighter position lmao.
  • Caspar - Honestly my best grappler. This goofball was a ray of sunshine in the sense his lack of better judgment got the best of him. But he really did mean well ultimately! I did admire the paralogue between him and Mercedes though in the non-CF routes. In the end, he was promoted to War Master.
  • Marianne - While she was benched for the most part in my playthroughs, her supports are what got me. She's ultimately a sweet girl who deserves the best. And I'm so happy her timeskip, she looks like she finally got some sleep.

Who did you promote to dancer? Mentioned above, Dorothea!

-- As for modern AU, Raphael would be that kid who always gets sent home for violating the dress code. He'd also be the first choice for dodgeball in phys ed. "What do you MEAN I need a less revealing shirt?! I can't help it my muscles are so huge!"

Raphael, Leonie, Caspar, Ferdinand, Felix, Sylvain, and Ingrid would ultimately be the team of jocks.

Ashe, Ignatz, Bernadetta, and Flayn would probably all be those kids in art club.

You can't convince me otherwise that Claude would absolutely be in band. He'd likely be a drummer. Marianne would be in band too, but probably something much more low-key, like a flutist. Linhardt would play the violin. Dorothea would be part of the choir, as well as Lorenz. Manuela would be the professor to guide them.

Hanneman would 100% be the chem teacher who nearly sets the science wing on fire every week.

Seteth is the exhausted assistant principal.
aliasgraves
pronounshe/him
161written posts
gravesearned bits
offlinecurrently
graves
graves Avatar
villain kissing is fun, actually
ohhhh this game absolutely decked me when i first played it. i'm a sucker for hidden depths and almost every single character's got 'em. i could talk for ages about the politics of the game and the character growth spanning across the timeskip for all of the characters like oh man welcome to hell i love it here

What was your first house?
blue lions all the way!

Who is your favourite?
unfortunately, sylvain stole my heart kgjfdhg

Who did you make your dancer?
dimitri! he gets so embarrassed that i had to do it

last edit on Oct 11, 2021 3:06:55 GMT by graves