Skin Wanted

1written post
bleakearned bits
offlinecurrently
bleak
bleak Avatar
I'm working on a new forum on JCink and am now looking to get myself a fancy new skin to go with it!

Brief rundown of what I'm looking for:
  • A light, clean, 'summery' theme. The setting is a desert island, so I'd like something suitably tropical, but not garish.
  • Big fancy banner space. I'm a sucker for these. You won't need to worry too much about graphics, I handle those myself. I can toss what we've got past you if you want an idea of aesthetics, or I can make new ones based on what you make.
  • This one isn't definitive but I'd quite like to get a profile application set up. That is to say, members enter all their character details onto their account settings instead of copy-pasting an application template. I can provide an example if you need it.
  • Snazzy miniprofiles.

I know my way around the admin CP and skins in general, so I'll likely be able to work with whatever you give me once it's done and probably during the process. I just don't know where to begin with making skins. I'd hope to work closely with you to make sure the skin fits the site's needs.

If you're crazy enough to undertake a skin for free then I'll be open to hearing your proposals, but failing that an actual commission for one is definitely on the cards. This is the first time I've had enough spare cash to afford a skin, and I'd really like to see a site of mine get a really classy looking overhaul.

If you're interested, let me know and we can discuss more over Discord.

3,083written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.