zombie apocalypse interest check

[attr="class","quickbase"]
[attr="class","quicktxt"]
[brief descrip.]

[break]
[break]
❝ The Return of R+R... perhaps. ❞

[break][break]
To keep things short and sweet, I had my hopes up for a potential zombie site that had been floating around and it never appeared. However, around two years ago, I created a zombie site and, while I did it alone, there were far too many components involved to successfully run it as well as enjoy it. So, I'm pitching the idea of it here before going through with revamping and editing, etc. Yes, I'm aware of the RP communities fickle "muses" but fuck it and fuck that. I wanna RP zombies and I'm sure others want the same.
[break]
[break]
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
[break]
[break]
There is already a site up. It's in maintenance mode currently. But it can easily be moved towards an open state. I suppose I'm using this post as both an interest check as well as a staff/mod search? With the various zombie portrayals in mass media, there is no specific franchise of zombie knowledge you need to know more than another. So anyone can easily wish to be a mod for this site! In truth, these would be the most pressing duties you would have:
[break]
[break]
Spawning Zombies[break]
Shop Transactions[break]
NPC control[break]
App Review (It's not hard, I promise)[break]
TBA
[break]
[break]
And of course, your opinions will always be taken into consideration in regards to all things site related. All in all, I know now I'm not capable of being the one-man army I want to be to make something great. And I would love some help. Thank you for reading this drabble if you made it this far. I appreciate any help, critiques, etc.
[break]
[break]
If you have an interest in staffing, modding, or just a general interest in the site itself. Feel free to hit me on discord @ ( Kojihime#9751 ) or PMs whichever. And of course, a like or reply on the post will do the same. If enough likes are given to the post itself, I'll probably just go ahead and revamp and open it anyways.
[break]
[break]
Any immediate questions, comments, or concerns can be asked here I guess? I'll do my best to answer 'em as promptly as possible.
[break]
[break]
Interest Check, over. Thanks again /bows
[break]
[break]
[current things]

[break]
[break]
The actual site and url are ready to go. The skin is created, app is done, templates, the whole nine.
[break]
[break]
Various systems and features have been typed up. They will just need fine-tuning and suggestions.
[break]
[break]
Google Doc will be available for all potential staff members to view. This will include all site information as well as potential event ideas.
[break]
[break]
Potential Site Discord.
[break]
[break]

[attr="class","himequickcreds"]©KOJIHIME

[Googlefont=Lato|Hind+Siliguri|Satisfy|Montserrat]
[newclass=.face2 img]width:350px;height:100px;border-top:9px solid #333;margin-bottom:-3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.quickbase]width:350px;background-color:#333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.quicktxt]font-size:10px;font-family:Lato;padding:30px;text-align:justify;line-height:11px;color:#f5f5f5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.quicktxt a]font:bold 7.5px Calibri;color:#fff!important;letter-spacing:1.5px;border-bottom: 1.3px solid #829cd1;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.quicktxt b]color:#829cd1;font:bold 8.5px verdana[/newclass]
[newclass=.quicktag]margin-top:10px;margin-bottom:-4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.quicktag a]color: #fff!important;font:bold 7.5px Calibri;padding: 2px 4px 2px 6px;letter-spacing: 2px;background-color: #829cd1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.himequickcreds]width:350px;text-align:right;margin-top:-1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.himequickcreds a]font:bold 7.5px Calibri;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
last edit on Sept 17, 2019 2:24:26 GMT by KOJI
pronounsshe/her
114written posts
Crownauticearned bits
offlinecurrently
Crownautic
Crownautic Avatar
swinging swinging in this world dyed in so many colours ~ ♪
literal divine being gracing us lowly mortals right here :sob:

Honestly cannot wait to see it happen, bc I have been craving, but I would always get worried about dumb mechanics ahhhhh

Koji blessing me and all other lowly people here who want that zombie action
pronounsDOLLAR / DINERO
103written posts
KOJIearned bits
offlinecurrently
KOJI
KOJI Avatar
immortal by design.
[nospaces]

[attr="class","face2"]

zombie apoc. site

[updates]

[break]
[break]
❝ If anyone cares. ❞

[break][break]
Just a few things. Decided it may be more lucrative to keep an updated list here of edits, changes, and all that.
[break]
[break]
JCINK hosted. Premium.[break]
Site has been cleaned up. Codes and information posted up.[break]
Applications posted (possible revamp)[break]
[break]
[break]
Still in need of potential staff members. Thinking about running a beta test first? Idk how those work per se but, again, we'll give it a try cause why not?
[break]
[break]

[newclass=.face2 img]width:350px;height:100px;border-top:9px solid #333;margin-bottom:-3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.quicktxt]font-size:10px;font-family:Lato;padding:30px;text-align:justify;line-height:11px;color:#f5f5f5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.quicktxt a]font:bold 7.5px Calibri;color:#fff!important;letter-spacing:1.5px;border-bottom: 1.3px solid #829cd1;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.quicktag a]color: #fff!important;font:bold 7.5px Calibri;padding: 2px 4px 2px 6px;letter-spacing: 2px;background-color: #829cd1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.himequickcreds]width:350px;text-align:right;margin-top:-1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.himequickcreds a]font:bold 7.5px Calibri;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]

last edit on Sept 19, 2019 13:56:42 GMT by KOJI
pronounsDOLLAR / DINERO
103written posts
KOJIearned bits
offlinecurrently
KOJI
KOJI Avatar
immortal by design.
[nospaces]

[attr="class","face2"]

zombie apoc. site

[beta(ish) test?]

[break]
[break]
❝ If anyone cares... again. ❞

[break][break]
Skin is completely up and ready to go. As well as information and application.
[break]
[break]
If anyone is interested in reading over the information in preparation for the opening (which i would greatly appreciate) and giving feedback, feel free to hit me up for the link. Also, the staff search is still ongoing. So you can hit me up for that too /bows
[break]
[break]

3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.