[IC] Of Crests and Honor [Three Houses RP]

pronounsShe/Her
23written posts
fluttershyearned bits
offlinecurrently
fluttershy
fluttershy Avatar
The Idea:
Like many people on the internet, I've been recently enamored to the latest release in the Fire Emblem series, Three Houses. While I have seen a couple Fire Emblem sites dot up throughout the years, I never really fully subscribed to the idea until now. It feels to me like the school based setting and traditional Fire Emblem mechanics would work really well in on a roleplay site. As such, I've begun work on a site that i'd like to call Of Crests and Honor.

This site will be primarily based on the pre-timeskip aspects of the game, partially to limit spoilers and partially to play up the academics at play. At some point in the future, there may be some kind of event or alternate universe to replicate the timeskip. It's important to point out that this roleplay will be completely non-canon. The site will take place in the same year that the game starts, yet none of the game's actual cast will be present. Instead, all the teachers, students, priests, etc would be OCs. Mechanic wise, I imagine the site being quite simple, with character's possessing dumbed down versions of Fire Emblem stats and skills for the sake of combat. Stats will likely be presented in a letter based system (A-F) as opposed to a numerical one. Character growth and learning will be a big part of the site, with class exams being portrayed as major milestones for characters.

Plot wise, it is likely that something similar to the game will play out at first. The rivalry between the Three Houses will be at the forefront, spearheaded by their three house leaders (canon positions). The church will give them various missions to take part in for the month (in the form of monthly house specific event threads). However it seems that conflict is truly inevitable in Fodlan, as the students will soon uncover based on doing enough of these missions.

Staff Wanted:
As with most sites, I don't envision myself being able to run it by myself. The primary thing that I am looking for is someone who can make visually appealing graphics, for things such as ads, banners, etc. You don't need to be the most experienced with it, just willing to learn. I am also searching for someone who can help me with the various spurts of writing needed for the informational threads and managing events for the various houses. In addition to other tasks, I expect staff to be able to approve applications to some degree, and answer questions regarding the site's mechanics on the discord. As for a skin, I currently have one commissioned which should be done after a few weeks, but I'll likely have the site in some form of alpha stage before it is finished.

Wrap Up:
Thanks for reading this far into the post! If my idea interests you to some degree, don't hesitate to say hi on this Discord. There is where I'll likely be answering most questions and posting updates on the progress of the site (you could even get early access). I will also likely be answering questions here on Pixel Perfect if you'd prefer to leave a comment here. If you are interested in being a staff member or helping me with the site in anyway, please join the discord and DM me to discuss it there. Have a nice day~
last edit on Sept 21, 2019 23:05:24 GMT by fluttershy
pronounsShe/Her
23written posts
fluttershyearned bits
offlinecurrently
fluttershy
fluttershy Avatar
Mainly bumping this so it doesn't get archived~

Site progress is going swimmingly. I have a solid team of staff members helping me out, and we got a surprising amount of members interested in early access. Our current ETA of having the site fully ready to be opened is next Friday. As always, you are more than welcome to come check out the site, or say hi in our discord.
pronounsthey/them
6written posts
caramelearned bits
offlinecurrently
caramel
caramel Avatar
Howdy, y'all! Here comes a bump!

The site is almost ready for our opening! We should have the site up within a week or two! But People can still join the early access and get some nice things out of it! We welcome any and everybody to join! <3
pronounsShe/Her
23written posts
fluttershyearned bits
offlinecurrently
fluttershy
fluttershy Avatar
Long time bump incoming. Apologies for the lack of updates here, but I went through a major health scare while we were just finishing up the site a few months ago. Now that I am feeling healed and back in the action, we've decided to start from square one once again. We've built up an entirely new skin and have been reworking the way our site's various systems work. I am now proud to announce that we are just finishing up the creation process, at long last. I will likely be posting the first proper ad for the site here in a few days time. You're welcome to join the site's discord early if you'd like. I'd just like to thank everyone that has helped me along the way, and share my excitement for our longtime coming opening. Feel free to leave any questions that you may have here.
last edit on Jan 26, 2020 3:07:48 GMT by fluttershy
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.