looking for people to rp with, basically

375written posts
watcherearned bits
offlinecurrently
watcher
watcher Avatar
...I don't think this fits quite well into a search, but it's the closest thing I could think of, so eh.

I want people to roleplay with my characters in Lost Strays. Since it's been sleepy there for a while despite a lot of people claiming stuff... where are all you early bird people? Ahem. /rant XD

Lost Strays is a Bungou Stray Dogs AU set in Hong Kong, and this entails personifications of authors (and artists, the sitemakers expanded the idea) with abilities based on their works.

I play Frances Hodgson Burnett and Ishinomori Shoutarou there. So yeah. You could look into the site and my plotters there if you want to make a character related to those two? Or just make a character not necessarily related but one they could interact with.

...so in the end this feels like a general ad for the site driven by my boredom and self-interest. Don't swamp me too much. Lost Strays admins, praise me. /runs away
3,083written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.