phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,232written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
basically this is what it says in the title.

a lot of the rl-centered resource sites have another "request / search" board for rp buddies - basically it's a bit of a mixed bag, so to speak, since you can have people who are looking for 1x1 partners for discord or email or google docs or private sites all the way up to general "hey i'm looking for friends to rp with me on my existing site" or "hey i'm looking for a new site but i want a buddy on that site to take me into their loving arms and help me integrate onto the site" and everything in between. (heck, i have a few requests on some of those sites rn for "hey i'm looking for ship partners on these specific sites, i would like to play these specific plots / dynamics out and i have these more general characters that i'd love to ship with too, hit me up if you're interested".)

honestly i just really like how it works since it tends to be more focused on finding a partner over finding a specific site or filling a specific want ad, and i think it would be really nice to have an equivalent in the animanga community since sometimes you're just lookin for a new buddy, not a specific site to join or want ad to pick up / promote.
last edit on Oct 15, 2019 22:06:15 GMT by Kuroya

write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW