LF; an animanga site

22written posts
lackadaisicalearned bits
offlinecurrently
lackadaisical
lackadaisical Avatar
hello friends!

I'm once more trying to find some animanga communities. I'm already on one very active site but I love side-sites just in case I have downtime.

NO panfandom, Harry Potter or Pokemon sites of any kind. I'm very happy with my Pokemon site and HP/Panfandom sites bore me quickly. obvious cliques and clique-y sites are a double no-no.

PREFER active RPs (4-8 different people posting daily), a welcoming community, a discord channel. the ability to rapidfire/spree posts with people. combat based sites for much needed practice but not required.

YES to some fandom sites (willing to learn). animanga face claims only. room to grow and expand. approachable staff members. easy to navigate layout (not too bright not too dark) with nice graphics. people who are actually willing to give new members a chance. plenty of people to plot and RP with.

Genres I enjoy; include fantasy, real-life, slice-of-life with or without magic, supernatural creatures or elements, small town, big city role plays. but I can RP anything given enough interest.

thank you for looking!
Dark Empress
aliasYuki
pronounsshe/her
398written posts
Empress Yukiearned bits
offlinecurrently
Empress Yuki
Empress Yuki Avatar
Do you think we can be just like you?
hi there lack! senet checks in on most of your wanted search. senet is an ancient egypt fantasy rp whereby you could create a vessel for egyptian god or a human with or without magical powers. we have recently switched to darker skin. we are very active, with 3-4 people posting on a daily basis. senet has just been opened for a month, so the group is a bit small compared to other sites. of course, senet only practices animanga fc.

if you are interested, feel free to visit our site @ senet.jcink.net/index.php and join our discord @ discord.gg/NjKPtB4.
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.