I'll give you monies for a code!

7written posts
esotericearned bits
offlinecurrently
esoteric
esoteric Avatar
Hi! So, I want a kind of specific style of template that I just can't find anywhere. So here I am! 

I've been using proboards for a while now, but I kind of miss the style of coding that was popular on my old sites. I'd like to see it applied to a pb template. Whoever (if anyone) takes up the challenge, I'll of course leave a lot of the decision making up to you since you know what you're doing, but I do have some ideals for how it'll look. It'd be confusing just to talk about what I want so I'll share some links of what I'm envisioning/inspo. 

one A lot of this is what I'm looking for. The pattern background, different texts, and large image. 

two Gah! The symbols!! The nostalgia. I love it! The minimalism and clarity. The clear titles/subtitles. 

three Again, the symbols~ Also love the color scheme. Dividers and subtitles! 

four The perfect rp plotter/signups! If the aesthetic I want could be applied to it, I would be in heaven.

five So big! But those static backgrounds are my jam! Why are there none for pb templates? I want to scroll and see images move!

six Static bg again! Plus the colors! 

seven The kind of plotter/signups I want!! But more aesthetic lol

eight I just love everything about this even though it's already a pretty typical PB template. 

So I don't know if what I want is really getting across, but if you have questions/ideas, please say so! 
As for payment we can hash out the details in pms? Paypal would be the easiest for method. 

3,083written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.