Looking for a full-skin commission

pronounsThey/Them
544written posts
Coyoteearned bits
offlinecurrently
Coyote
Part of the Furniture
Coyote Avatar
OKAY SO. I've got a Borderlands roleplay in the works, and I'd really love to get a full skin made for it, I have a few ideas for the look and feel that I'd like to have, colors and a general idea for fonts, but I'm also open to ideas to make it readable and accessible, I'm an incredibly flexible person as far as artistic liberty goes!

I'm not 100% ready to commit YET, I mostly would like to get some quote so I know how much to put back from my paychecks in order to make it happen, a price range would be really nice!

Platform: The forum is going to be hosted on Jcink

Forum Theme: Borderlands, but not strictly Pandora, it's going to be a post BL3 forum so the setting will have more than just Pandora

Color Scheme & FontsThis Old Forum has all the colors and fonts that I'd like to use, I'm also open to different fonts, but most of them are based on menu and UI fonts and I'd like to stay in that range!

Layout and Overall Look & Feel: So like I said, I'd really like to base this skin heavily on the UI of the Borderlands games, not any one game in the series specifically, just the universal look of them, I am really partial to the first and second game's UI for this particular project though! I have a few references:
i.imgur.com/4Dqulbd.jpg
i.imgur.com/4vKmqTj.jpg
i.imgur.com/fcy38qL.jpg
i.imgur.com/qSh9OzB.jpg
dontcritme.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/bl2-srn-dcm-02.jpg
i.pinimg.com/originals/7c/bb/e1/7cbbe10e5969a86d6ff52732b94bc2fb.png

Other Details:
- Preferably will have a profile style application set up, where it's all located on the user profile with the following fields:
Name - Mini & User
Age - Mini & User
Pronouns - Mini & User
Class - Mini & User
Weapon Proficiency - User
Preferred Manufacturer - User
Home Planet - User
Relationships - User
Freeform - User
Tracker - User

OOC Alias - Mini & User
Timezone - Mini & User
Contact - Mini & User

- I'd love for the board layout to be side by side styled so that if there's an odd number of boards in the category, the bottom board covers the space beneath, but I also kind of want image descriptions instead of text, so if those can't co-exist then I can live with some form of vertical board layout!
- I have a banner I'd like to use! 
cdnw.nickpic.host/rX5DI2.png
- We'll probably use a Cbox, but a graphic to click for the discord server might be nice! I want to provide both for people who might not vibe with Discord!

I can give any other details needed, this is just the general vibe I'm going for! I'd love to hear some price quotes from people, so I can start setting money back!

Thanks so much for looking!
3,083written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.