Staff search for an animated original character board!

1written post
knaverieearned bits
offlinecurrently
knaverie
knaverie Avatar
Hi there! Are you interested in running an original character board with animated face claims about [the basis mainly being a small town with supernatural happenings ala stranger things/life is strange] but don’t want to actually build the board yourself? Do you have experience running sites? Are you more invested in Jcink than proboard and would you be fine situating yourself on Jcink for a long term, interactive home? Well look no further! Myself and my friend are looking to build and roleplay on a board but don’t actually want to run it entirely ourselves. We are more than open to doing mod-work/busy-work and we would still like to be able to input our ideas but we are more interested in being mods than actual admins. If you’re interested in working out a deal or even just interested in staffing at all, drop me a message! We will do all the work setting up the board itself (the skin, the information, the advertising) so no worries there!
last edit on Nov 9, 2019 2:54:17 GMT by knaverie
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.