coffee break...
aliasGasker
pronounsany
128written posts
Togaskoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Togasko
Togasko Avatar
I have had this idea for ages... Now hear me out.

A Pokemon rp, a mmo(ish) type of site. Have I got your attention yet? Ok, so how bout this now. A mmo(ish) Pokemon site that had legit yu-gi-oh elements? Lemme explain this idea a little more... which I'll probably suck explaining.

You're familiar as heck with what Pokemon is, but your probably wondering what and how I'd tie yu-gi-oh into it... well I hope your familiar a little with yu-gi-oh stuff, because like pokemon, you have characters battling each other, but one with little real monsters and the other with a card game with monsters.

My idea is to tie these two things together, like some kind of crossover. But yu-gi-oh with more pokemon vibes because of the pokemon trading card game. Like.... Duelists would have the gear like in yu-gi-oh, but pokemon cards and these cards would provide the battling system because stats and effects would be on said cards, and they'd summon these pokemon out of their cards for battles with their gear. And thats where the mmo(ish) setting comes in, or maybe it could be also similar to the pokemon world and the way they catch pokemon. They're stored in cards instead of balls.

But this is about as much as I've thought about this idea and wouldn't mind possibly getting some feedback or a tiny bit of interest? Either ways, I think its a pretty cool idea and the first cool yu-gi-oh/pokemon crossover twist anyones come up with!
last edit on Nov 15, 2019 9:32:13 GMT by Togasko
coffee break...
aliasGasker
pronounsany
128written posts
Togaskoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Togasko
Togasko Avatar
Despite the lack of obvious interest in this, I'll be starting work on this idea of mine anyway. Starting with coming up with a name for the forum and tinkering with pre-made skins to see what will best suit.

Still, if anyone has any questions or ideas of any sort, I'll be happy to answer and possibly brainstorm.
3,083written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.