[SURVEY] SENET

pronounsshe/her
427written posts
offlinecurrently
cyanide darktearz 💀
cyanide darktearz 💀 Avatar
I don't know how many responses I'll actually get from here but might as well gather as much info as I can. I'm sorry if y'all are sick of seeing me shill it so much. I really am orz

I'm still super passionate the site so I don't ever plan on closing and am constantly working on improving it. But, there are things that I regret not doing ever since the soft-opening and I will be taking the chance to implement these changes when the full new skin drops around New Year's. Then I thought, might as well take the chance to add other stuff so I made a survey to gather opinions on things I could improve on.

The survey is more geared towards members (former and current) but I'll take any response from anyone. If you want to help me out, please answer this survey. It is completely anonymous! If you have any other suggestions as well, please drop them by PM or send me a discord message at Cyan#7000.

I'd like to thank in advance all those who take their time to fill it out. It really means a lot to me. 

I hope to see some of y'all join or give us another shot after the change too, but don't let that deter you from joining now. None of the changes would affect current plots or character history/background. Members who have joined before the update and made an IC post will get a special reward. Trust me when I say it'll be worth it.
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.