LF Slice-of-Life OR Fantasy

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Figured I'd make an account for this. I'm looking for an active slice-of-life OR fantasy site; defining the latter as "a site with a medieval-type setting in which magic and adventuring take a prominent role." Sword-and-sorcery fantasy, pretty much.

I'm curt and not very likeable. Sorry about that. I never make trouble, though.

WOULD LIKE:
- Freedom to play a character of any age.
- Community that's not just on Discord.
- Freedom to write as much as I think is necessary. Meaning I'd prefer not to "pad my posts."
- An interactive setting. So plot elements are accessible, and we can effect change in the world.
- To focus on writing, not on stats. I'm not playing D&D.

RED LINES:
- No requirements around graphics or templates used. I roleplay because I love writing. Pictures and dressing up posts are side-events.
- No real-life FCs. I'm not comfortable looking at people's faces too much.
- No required 'sexuality' nor 'five positive + five negative trait' sections in application format. I'm not comfortable with the former and the latter makes me helpless; I don't think people are necessarily balanced in traits, and I don't think traits can be fitted in a binary like that. Being stubborn isn't always negative. Being friendly to everyone isn't always positive.

Thanks for any suggestions.
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.