Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
[nospaces]

[attr="class","opmind"]
[attr="class","opmindtop"]
[attr="class","opmindtopp"]

[attr="class","opmindtopleft"]

[attr="class","opmindtopright"]LAST HOPE

[attr="class","opmindtop2"]ARE YOU INTERESTED IN KINGDOM HEARTS?

[attr="class","opmindblurb"]
[attr="class","opmindblurb1"]

I'm not really good at making these types of posts, so please bear with me.

The Plot

It all began with the Master of Masters, a Keyblade Wielder capable of peering into the future. With this miraculous power, he foresaw the end of not one but all worlds. Brought about by a war between the forces of light and darkness. This war was unavoidable. There was, however, hope. A chance to perverse the light so that others in the future might win against the darkness. Thus the Master of Masters began to set in motion a plan.[break][break]

He wrote down the future within the pages of four books. Each one detailed the events that would result in the war between the light and dark. With the books complete he gathered his five apprentices giving four of the five a copy of the book. The books, titled the Book of Prophecies, would help guide them in their tasks.[break][break]

They were to form four unions. Each union would gather Keyblade Wielders and gather energy called Lux. They would then use this Lux to combat the darkness spreading throughout the worlds. He also gave each of the four union heads a task specifically for them.[break][break]

As for the fifth, he gave them a mission separate from the others. The Master of Masters gave his fifth apprentice his Keyblade. Within this Keyblade was the Master's eye. By handing down this Keyblade from apprentice to apprentice it would allow the Master to see the future. This fifth apprentice was to also watch the others, to help ensure that events proceed along the correct path.[break][break]

After giving his apprentices their missions the Master of Masters faded away. It is with his disappearance that the path towards the Keyblade War has begun.[break][break]

We now draw the attention of our story onto you. You are a Keyblade Wielder recruited into one of the four unions. Will you gather Lux and aid in the light in its war against the darkness? Or will you help the forces of darkness achieve their goals?

be a beta tester

While a majority of the systems (quests, abilities, & keyblades) that I wanted to be implemented onto the site are complete. I'd like to see how they'd run with a soft open, before officially opening the site to more than a handful of people. Plus, it'll help me gauge what needs to be changed, what people like, and all that other important stuff.[break][break]

If you're interested in helping beta test Last Hope, please either message me on discord (Mouse#7744), respond to this post, or PM me and I'll shoot you a link to the forum.[break][break]

Thank you for reading!

[attr="class","opmindbot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:200,300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Hammersmith One]
[newclass=.opmind]padding:14px;border:solid 1px #272727;background-color:#272727;width:450px;color:#444444;text-align:justify;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.opmindtop]background-color:#ca2e2e;padding:1px;height:133px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.opmindtopp]background-color:#171717;opacity:.25;position:absolute;height:133px;width:448px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.opmindtopleft]border:solid 1px #242424;height:65px;width:60px;letter-spacing:-1px;padding-right:5px;background-color:#383838;float:left;margin:33px 0px 0px 33px;font:30px Montserrat;font-weight:300!important;line-height:65px;color:#e0c56e;font-style:italic;text-align:center;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.opmindtopright]margin:33px 33px 0px 103px;border:solid 1px #242424;height:65px;background-color:#383838;color:#e0c56e;font:30px Montserrat;line-height:65px;font-weight:200!important;text-transform:lowercase;font-style:italic;text-align:right;padding-right:25px;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.opmindtop2]border:solid 1px #242424;background-color:#2d2d2d;border-top:none;padding:14px;font:10px Hammersmith One;text-align:right;text-transform:uppercase;font-style:italic;color:#e6e6e6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.opmindblurb]border-left:solid 1px #242424;border-right:solid 1px #242424;padding:6px;background-color:#383838;[/newclass]
[newclass=.opmindblurb1]border:solid 1px #242424;background-color:#272727;padding:34px;color:#ededed;[/newclass]
[newclass=.opmindblurb1 h1]font:27px Montserrat;color:#D4AF37;font-weight:200!important;line-height:25px;font-style:italic;padding:20px 0px 20px 15px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.opmindblurb1 h2]font:10px Hammersmith One;color:#aaaaaa;font-style:italic;line-height:10px;margin-top:-15px;padding:0px 0px 20px 15px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.opmindblurb1 b]font:10px Hammersmith One;color:#e0c56e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.opmindblurb1 a]font:10px Hammersmith One;color:#c2517b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.opmindblurb1 i]color:#aaaaaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.opmindcode]border:solid 1px #e2e2e2;background-color:#f3f3f3;padding:24px;color:#aaaaaa;margin:20px 0px 0px 0px;font:10px Montserrat;font-weight:300!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.opmindbot]background-color:#ca2e2e;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.opmindbot div]height:15px;background-color:#f5f5f5;opacity:.25;[/newclass]
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.