something witchy?

pronounsshe/her
344written posts
lychee💖earned bits
offlinecurrently
lychee💖
lychee💖 Avatar
come take a look before fallin at my feet. all i'll ever know is life up on a throne
personally i would join a little witch academia site over a chilling adventures site, but that's 100% personal preference for me. i like the world that little academia makes more than netflix sabrina, it feels more "magical" and exciting to explore to me. i also prefer the cuter/more slice of life aspect over the darker aspects. but i DO know that a LOT of the animanga community does like darker things, so hopefully more people chime in!!
pronounsthey/them
41written posts
ghostieearned bits
offlinecurrently
ghostie
ghostie Avatar
I WISH THERE WAS A WAY TO KNOW YOU'RE IN THE GOOD OLD DAYS BEFORE YOU'VE ACTUALLY LEFT THEM
I'd absolutely join this. I personally agree I like the witch academia vibes a bit more. I know I've personally been itching for a slice of life roleplay and the magic just adds way more interest so that's really neat. I'm also with lychee on the fact that I personally prefer the cute/slice of life aspect over the darker tones but that's again a personal preference is all. 

Either way I'm interested to see its development, keep us posted! I'm excited this seems like something I've been hoping would show up around so I'm glad someone's making it. Will definitely count me in as a member when it opens.
take it easy.
aliascae
pronounsshe/her
534written posts
caeearned bits
offlinecurrently
cae
Part of the Furniture
cae Avatar
let's live our lives heroically / let's live our lives with style
both sound amazing, but i'm leaning towards lwa.
you could always try mixing the two though. in my opinion, lwa's pretty fairytale-ish, but dark fairytales exist. 
last edit on Dec 3, 2019 1:58:13 GMT by cae
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.