[ic] IMPERIAL COMMAND; a feudal faction-based Pokemon RP

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
IMPERIAL COMMAND is a Pokémon RP with a unique twist. Instead of having the usual villainous team plot, we’re going to go explicitly political and make the setting a feudal one, with the options of either joining a canon noble house or making one up.

IMPERIAL COMMAND takes place in the Kingdom of Esper, which is ruled by an absolute monarchy led by a King or Queen. Directly below the monarchy are the Dukes, and below the dukes are the Barons. All players have the option of being a Baron, but only a few may rule as King/Queen or Duke.

However, all is not well in Esper. The friction caused by the feudal system has created a rebel faction known as the Ungratefuls, led by a mysterious Commandant and their Lieutenant Commandants. These Ungratefuls are stirring up unrest in lawless Southern Esper, and are viciously opposed to monarchy in all its forms – and are willing to go to any lengths to ensure the Esper monarchy’s collapse.

Prospective Trainers must choose between League and Ungrateful for their characters. All canons are open to players; however, canons must contend with increased Activity Checks, and a player may have a maximum of two canons. In addition, the King’s player cannot play the Commandant and vice versa. For obvious reasons, you cannot have a character that is a canon to both League and Ungrateful factions at the same time.

IMPERIAL COMMAND’s non-Pokémon inspirations include Game of Thrones, Final Fantasy Tactics, and Massif Press’s Lancer RPG.

I’ll say this again: I literally cannot do this alone. My strengths are in creating site lore, not skinning or making ads; I need other people if this site is to become reality. Post here, PM me on this site, or DM me at yum yums#9699 if you’re interested in joining staff or otherwise helping out.
3,083written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.