ANIMATED SANDBOX SITE

1written post
pippa19earned bits
offlinecurrently
pippa19
pippa19 Avatar

(art credit)

i'm searching for staff for a laid-back animated panfandom sandbox! this is a pretty new idea so i haven't laid out all of the groundwork yet, but i want it to be relatively simple, though it would be nice to give players an optional world & plot to draw from, while still allowing access to original & fandom worlds. that way if you don't want to rp in the character's original world and don't want to come up with an au of your own, you'll have something on-site you can utilize!

it would be fun to have challenges and level-up sort of things also. i want this to be a good mix of casual while still being interactive and giving you a sense of contributing to the site/community.

my thought for now is that it will be ooc accounts only (because i'd like for anyone to be able to play any character they want without claiming). i also thought we could allow original characters, just no rl playbys. so you could use art or characters as face claims for your ocs.

so ideally i'd like people who can help me set up the world (nothing super complex, just something to give people a jumping off point) and plot and such, as well as staff/moderate it when it's open, though once again hopefully that won't be incredibly involved! save for up-leveling and putting out challenges, etc.

i can take care of the graphics and coding, though if you have any experience in that as well that would be very helpful! i'd like to give the members some on-site templates, so help with that would be great.

also this site will be hosted on jcink! i have no experience in proboards, i'm sorry ;_; if you're unfamiliar with jcink i can absolutely show you the ropes!

if you're interested, please send me the following info (either here or over pm)!

name:
timezone:
samples: writing or coding/graphic examples if you want to potentially contribute to that!

if you have any ideas for the site or want to throw some concepts at me, go for it! i'm pretty flexible on how this will end up, the main thing is that it's relaxed and allows for people to play whoever they want. thanks for reading this ad! <3

3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.