aliasSoka/Summer
pronounsShe/Her
120written posts
sokaearned bits
offlinecurrently
soka
soka Avatar
see you space cowboy

SEEKING STAFF FOR AN ILLUSTRATED/ANIMATED PANFANDOM SANDBOX ROLEPLAYING COMMUNITY.

[/a] this idea was brought to life through the desire to roleplay my favorite characters, but not really fitting into recent fandoms. synastry is a community for all to enjoy, diving into their favorite characters and creating a roleplay experience tailored to their wants and needs.

synastry is the art of relationship astrology, the comparison of two charts to identify the compatibility between the two, and that is where we will include many aspects of astrology with the site theme, with the inclusion of member groups and other features. synastry will have loose activity requirements, frequent and fun site activities and an active discord community to visit when not enjoying the features of a premium jcink board.

the skin for synastry is underway and i am doing my best to complete it on my own, however, i am not opposed to having someone with more experienced hands take on the task. graphics are not needed, but greatly appreciated if you have a strong liking for all things photoshop. if you have questions or would like to apply for staff, please reply here, in a personal message, or privately on discord. you can reach me at summer#0001 at anytime!

i like to take the time to get to know everyone, so there will be no application to fill out for this staff search, we're all friends here, shoot me a message and let's have a conversation. i hope to hear from you soon!

check out more of 河CY's artwork on pixiv![/div][/ul]
    last edit on Dec 7, 2019 6:05:58 GMT by soka
    3,084written posts
    Kitten4uearned bits
    offlinecurrently
    Kitten4u
    Part of the Furniture
    Kitten4u Avatar
    [nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
    [attr="class","infoBG2"]
    [attr="class","infoBack"]
    [attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
    [attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.