LF; one of these three things

3written posts
spectreearned bits
offlinecurrently
spectre
spectre Avatar
Hello! o/ Thanks for having a gander. I'm fresh off a previous group that completed its plot line, and I'm back in that waffle-y state of looking for somewhere to sell my soul call home for another little while. I've tried scoping a few places, but nothing really felt like it fit... So, here we are. 

what I can offer you;

- I can do some basic graphic design!
- I draw stuff. Not, like, well or anything, but if you've ever dreamed of having bad fan art of your OC, now's your chance.
- I have 10+ years of experience as a role player!
- I'm super character growth and dynamic focused, and have half a dozen development questions falling out of my pockets like small change at any given moment.
- Once I'm really sold on something, I'm stupid active both in and out of character. 

what I'm looking for;

- smaller/newer sites! I get lost trying to follow the ones that are like a year or so in with 50+ members. I like the small town feel.
- sites with a slightly older (18+) user base! it doesn't matter if it's nsfw or not, I just wanna hang out with other adults. 
- animanga fcs! I mean, if it's REALLY good, I'll dip into rpfcs, but I am not hugely comfortable with them... 
- original characters! my brain isn't large enough to play canon anything. 
- LGBT+ friendly! speaks for itself lol
- less WC focus! i wanna write until I'm done, man. I promise, I'll always give you something to work with.

& one of these three general topics, please!

-
Something village/small town/Stardew Valley-esque. (It's hard to find one that isn't RPFC focused...)
- Pokemon (statless, preferably. my brain is small.)
- Just something chill & cute & slice of life in general please my character jump started a violent revolt last role play I want to rest

Aaand I think that's it? Let me know! \ o /
pronounshe/him
729written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
Perhaps you might be interested in The Orre League? We are a statless Pokemon site focused on life in the Pokemon world, not just route or plot RP. We are looking for gym leaders and elites for our new Orre League, which can be OCs. We use animanga FCs. We are not new, but we are small and recently rebooted, and we're more than willing to plot with new members. We do not have a word count. We have a primarily LGBT userbase, so we're more than welcoming of characters and new members that are LGBT. We do not have a word count.

One thing unique to our route characters is that we don't require that you grind to level up your Pokemon or thread out catching every single Pokemon you encounter. We also don't require that you play out every single gym challenge. We also have a cafe serving as our main focus, and we let players play employees of that cafe for smaller, work-based plots. We're very much "do what you want, when you want" in terms of our RP.

As a note, our discord also serves as a gaming/meme/friend hub, so not everyone in the discord is in the RP.
last edit on Dec 14, 2019 21:29:11 GMT by illidan main

avatar and hover by phobic art, commissioned for me
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.