LF: Casual Slice of Life - Original or Panfandom

28written posts
Whammychuearned bits
offlinecurrently
Whammychu
Whammychu Avatar
I'm kind of an old-schooler here and I remember the days where school-life or town RPs were kind of the big rage, and I just kind of want to get something of a similar enough feel to that and just having a bit of trouble looking for something that fits quite right and is active.

What I'm Looking For

• A slice-of-life feel to the site's plot. For reference, I'm using this in a sense that I want a site where I can just kind of enjoy low-stake interpersonal character drama without a lot in the way of combat or broad, dramatic site-wide plots. At least a good chunk of the panfandoms I've looked at so far all kind of keep having this thing of, like, wrapping their plot in this kind grand "game" thing lately and that's not quite my thing, you know? I like my character drama, romantic comedies, etc.

• If it is panfandom, I'd prefer it if the characters generally maintain a sense of their original canon identity. How that's integrated is a bit more open, but if I'm playing a canon I kind of want to it to be them. Can compromise if it's a setting where they basically lived some equivalent to their original canon live, adjusted to the setting.

• Animated art, please. Pretty much every face claim to canon I want is animated, so not interested in real-life face claims.

What I Don't Want

• So, I kind of don't want a purely medieval-esque fantasy setting? A little burnt out on that, want something more contemporary if possible, maybe sci-fi or fantasy if not too far fetched. Basically, I'm good on my DnD, thanks.

• Combat-heavy plots and site mechanics. I just do not enjoy writing combat or conflict heavily reliant on combat.

3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.