phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,235written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
hey there folks, it's me, ya girl, back again because depression is a real piece of work and i just want to come out and have a good time and not get attacked.

anyway this is. gonna be a bit of a dumpster fire just because i have a lot of things going on, so please bear with me, i'm not doing this on purpose, i just apparently really hate my life.

to get to the long and short of it: i'm wanting to join an animated panfandom but the catch is that i only really want to join if i can have at least one guaranteed "endgame" plot pre-organized ahead of time.

so what does this mean exactly? well. it means i'm going to have this in kind of. two tiers. the portion that's more of a traditional site search and then the portion that's more of a want ad type thing. so. please bear with me if this gets a little long, i'll try to divide this out because like i said, i know this is gonna be a dumpster fire, i'm sorry, i hate it too.

as far as what i'd be looking for in a site... i'm going to set the bar extremely low and just say that my only hard requirement is that the site be jcink hosted that's it. that's my only hard requirement. (well. that and the animated panfandom thing but. that's a given.)

however, that being said, i will disclaim a few things just because i feel like it's... really all stuff that i should be honest about before i start anything. which are as follows:
1) i'm probably going to be posting the absolute bare minimum to meet the activity standard. it's nothing personal, i just get really paranoid of being caught in a situation where i'm marked inactive only because all of my partners haven't replied to me yet, so i'm just... gonna hedge my bets ahead of time. sorry.

2) i'm really not a fan of site plots. or site events. it's also nothing personal, i just... honestly don't generally care to keep up with them, so i'd rather be honest about the fact that i'm probably gonna just sit in a corner and ignore the world around me ahead of time than pretend that's not going to be a thing that happens.

3) word counts for posts and i do not get along. neither do more involved apps and i (which for context would be like.... anything with a personality / appearance section or likes / dislikes / favorites). it's just. a thing.

4) i can live with normal jcink, but like... real talk, i'd rather have jcink premium and be able to write mature content because i really like having the freedom to not have to worry about if i'm gonna be in trouble because i stepped over a line or wrote xyz thing that someone disagrees with or doesn't like. (which this is different from tagging triggers. i have no issues with tagging triggers. i have negative issues with tagging triggers. i just want to not get in trouble because i got a bit flirty or a bit violent and someone didn't like that. we cool? fantastic.)

5) look, i'm gonna be honest with y'all since i can't exactly be straight and say that i'm probably gonna end up more or less... finding my own little corner to sit in and just rp in that with a few people. which i'm not saying that because i'm not willing to integrate on the site or expand my plots or anything like that because please let me have new friends and cool plots. i just. am trying to set myself up in a situation where i'm not gonna screwed over if i can't make any traction on any of my plots.

and now that we have all of that settled, time to go into what want ads i'm trying to get filled. which. yeah i don't know what i'm doing for them right now in terms of a site but. let's kill two birds with one stone and get at least one of these ready to go before i join anywhere.

what i'd be looking for is at least one of the following (in order of most to least desired):
-- genesis rhapsodos + angeal hewley (final fantasy vii) for a sweet sweet polyship for my pre-nibelheim sephiroth because i need sephiroth reuniting with his boyfriends and having them all make up and start learning how to live in peacetime away from shinra

-- xerxes break (pandora hearts) as the new owner of my post-cheshire-arc cheshire cat "disguised" as a normal cat because i am a sucker for cheshire getting a new owner who actually gives him... not pain and suffering in exchange for his eternal devotion tbeh, and while i'd definitely love to have a romantic ship, even something platonic would be nice

-- rufus shinra and/or tseng (final fantasy vii) for a ship with my post-advent-child reno because ahhhhhh i love the idea of my absolute disaster child and his two more professional boyfriends (but also i really love just... slightly-mako-enhanced reno who was rufus' childhood bodyguard and then worked his way up through the turks so he could come back to his love like tseng recommended he do)

-- matt (death note) to be reunited with his boyfriend of my post-canon mello since i really love the idea of them ending up in a new world and shrugging loudly and settling down and running a private investigator business where they're helping people find their canonmates don't @ me (except please do)

and like. honestly, i have other characters and plots i'd love to do (like i'd play mitsuhide or nobunaga from pokemon conquest because i'm a sucker for that ship okay, ravio from legend of zelda: link between worlds, lucina from fire emblem: awakening, or ernest nightray from pandora hearts), but i don't have nearly as clear of a direction i'd like to go in for them, so they're not gonna be one of my linchpin plots the way the others are.

so we've established all of the things i'm wanting to do in one chaotic mess of a thread. so what now? well....

if you're responding with a site to pitch me... well, you can toss a reply into this thread! slide in a little hi, give me a quick rundown of some of the site stuff, address some of the things i mentioned earlier (and yes, i'm fine if you don't fit perfectly, just... be honest about things so i can make a decision i can be confident in for more than just the immediate short-term).

if you're responding for a want ad... honestly, you're probably better off shooting me a pm, just because i am not organized at the best of times, and that will give me a chance to try to keep some of this separated out.

anyway. thank you for making it this far with me, and i look forward to hearing from you in the future!
last edit on Feb 2, 2020 1:53:08 GMT by Kuroya

4,235written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
i'm still looking for literally everything, so here's a real time visual of me shoving the last of my halloween candy into my mouth like some kind of heathen

last edit on Dec 30, 2019 15:49:01 GMT by Kuroya

4,235written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
still looking, so please take this picture i'm still screaming about from the trailer like. a month ago.

4,235written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
i'm still looking for both a site and literally every single character listed here, so take this cameo of rufus because i will do what square will not