Looking for a Panfandom or One x One Partner!

pronounshe/him
729written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
Okay so.

I've been looking at a few panfandoms but I kinda want someone to thread with playing a character I already know. Of course, I'm willing to do just a generic one x one over Discord, or maybe even a private discord RP with multiple interested people, for these genres only. I am looking for:
- League of Legends (Noxians loved)
- Fire Emblem (Elibe, Tellius, Magvel, and some Archanea ONLY)

I like to play on Jcink and primarily 3-3-3 sites. Largely only interested in playing with other adults; I'm 27 and I'd rather not play with minors. I don't do word counts. They give me anxiety. I've narrowed down the selection of panfandoms to ones that are LGBT friendly, since while I am interested in some heterosexual pairings I'd rather have the freedom to play gay stuff without sending the admins a three-page dissertation on why I should be allowed to ship Talon with Vladimir. May be interested in crossover crack ships, especially if they're f/f or involve Zelgius or Echidna (two characters I'd love to play).

If you have a strong plot in either of the worlds I'm interested in, I'll be willing to go for it. Story > shipping, but I've included ships because ships are often a point of interest and if we do panfandom it's nice to kinda have some kinda duo in play. I may be open to other ideas and suggestions, but bear in mind I'm not really interested in most enemy ships (i.e. Ashe x Sejuani, and I count Sylux due to strong Sylas Headcanons).

PM me if interested and I can send you my discord and we can chat more (:.

Main Fire Emblem Pairings I'm looking to do (italicized is what I'm willing to play, & is platonic):
Ike x Soren
Ike & Zelgius
Eirika or Ephraim x/& Lyon
Eirika or Ephraim x Tana
Ninian & Roy
Ninian x Eliwood
Ninian & Nils
Legault x Isadora
Legault x Heath
Marth x Caeda

Main League Stuff I'd love to do (& is platonic):
Kindred & Yorick
Xayah x Rakan
Tristana x Poppy
Vi x Caitlyn
Leona x Sivir
Star Guardian Ahri x Star Guardian Neeko
Star Guardian Jinx x Star Guardian Lux
Evelynn x Twisted Fate
Twisted Fate x Graves
Senna x Lucian
Lux & Garen
Lux x Ezreal
Fiora x Quinn
Talon x Vladimir
Riven x Yasuo or Katarina or honestly most people (ask, i ship Riven with a lot of people)
Darius x Your Older Female OC
Sylas x Morgana
last edit on Feb 5, 2020 7:44:15 GMT by illidan main

avatar and hover by phobic art, commissioned for me
pronounshe/him
729written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
May also be willing to do some shit with Warcraft canons. I tell myself I'm leaving Warcraft and it never ever sticks.
Primarily interested in f/f pairings that are NOT Sylvanas/Jaina. Big one is Liadrin and Yrel, though anything with Garona Halforcen gets my attention.

For how I prefer to post, I'd rather get together like once or twice a week and just volley posts. Keeps my focus and I'm more likely to post if I have to post quickly. I'd rather have short, one-action posts rather than long, carefully written posts. Post splicing is not my thing.

pronounshe/him
729written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
I joined a panfandom anyway and I currently play Ninian and Yuumi there. But I'm still looking for consistent longterm partners, especially if you love older Fire Emblem games. If you're patient, I'll even play FE4/5 characters too-- just have to finish those games first.

3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.